ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    2114 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22
    2114 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

The same type of crash to desktop has occurred to me several times previously, with 1.1.2 and I think earlier updates. Not necessarily in Ravensthorpe. Rare, though, maybe once in 50 hours of playing the game, but exactly the same pattern (as written below, screen freezes but background sound continues, sound cuts out, (then usually the next two items) sound comes back, screen goes black and sound goes off, then home screen). Tends to be during fights, I'd say, though not necessarily. XOS and XOX, Ultimate version with the +50% starter pack thing. I got far more crashes in Ravensthorpe with 1.2.0 on the XOS, I used the XOX to get through the brawl but then it crashed just running around in the camp after the three mini-quests had been completed.

If the decorations are relevant to the root cause, all sites are decorated, all the decorations are the guardian stone, the tree is the . . . blooming one I think. None from the Ostara shop, I haven't actually put those anywhere at any point.

Someone joked about fireflies, I have put around 107 in the pond.

• Sir_Billy_Wizz
    2 posts

For F##k sake. Now the game is unplayable. Crash after crash just running round. I give up.. is this an Alpha release. .. never will I but AC again

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

It took me forever to complete the egg hunt because I kept crashing. I'm on PS4, btw. I ended up having to quick-save after every egg I found because I was so tired losing my progress. I'm really reluctant to start any of the other requests like the fighting since I won't be able to save during that. I'm already locked out of 100% completion because of the Pig of Prophesy bug. Ubisoft, I love your games, but please get it together here.

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 195 posts

@spirantcrayon22 🤯👌
    Where do you find the fireflies, because I have only run across one in 280+ hours of play 😭

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@acedyn22

I've got 5 and found even more in other places at night but didnt bother in catching them.

• Acedyn22

@yesin069 Thanks for sharing.

• ToddLouis
    3 posts

PC i now can not play the game it crashes within 20 seconds. Tried today 8 times

• SpirantCrayon22
    2114 posts
  • Acedyn22

@spirantcrayon22
    Fantastic! Thank you kindly.

• g222212
    6 posts

Facing freezes and crashes since 1.2 update on base Xbox One. They usually occur during character movements or cutscenes. Almost can't go beyond a few minutes without a freeze and a crash.

• ChuckKatse
    353 posts

@h-soloshotfirst The game is now crashing everywhere not just at the festival. I have lost count on how many Crash Reports I have submitted to UbiSoft in the past two days. Their new update is a total disaster. Best thing they could do at this point is shut down the festival early and then start another series of investigations to figure out how to get their thumbs out of their butts this time.

• Jimulaa
    5 posts

I got fed up so fast travelled to Snottingham to begin that arc, and so far so good. Xbox One X

• Acedyn22

Update: Logged back into the game. Crashed as soon as I started fighting in Viking Brawl Round One. I am done for today.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jmneye
    1 posts

@axlslak23 same here. it is impossible to get further than 5 eggs and suddenly crashes, even if I go after different eggs.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts
    @h-soloshotfirst The game is now crashing everywhere not just at the festival. I have lost count on how many Crash Reports I have submitted to UbiSoft in the past two days. Their new update is a total disaster. Best thing they could do at this point is shut down the festival early and then start another series of investigations to figure out how to get their thumbs out of their butts this time.

Same here. Since the patch but really worst since the festival to the point its unplayable!

• lemmie88
    302 posts

I noticed the crashes were happening when I look too much around Ravensthorpe. So I pretty much ran around looking at my feet and was able to do everything: eggs, fires, brawls. It was pretty awkward, but got done. Also stayed on the outskirts and always had the camera pointed away from town. Dunno if that'll help anyone or if I was just an awkward weirdo for nothing. 😅

• ssakiy
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

The development team have been notified [...] and they are investigating this further.

Since I bought ACV and experienced the first bug, I'm a regular reading guest in this forum. And really, if I had a Cent everytime I read this or a similar sentence, I would possibly buy the DLC. I don't, so there's absolutely no chance...
    Don't get me wrong, for me it is crystal clear that you're participating in this (basically great) game, and I'm sure you're trying to help as good as you can, finding solutions or workarounds. I don't blame you personally nor any other of the forum staff. In comparison, the mods in the German forum leaves a short nonsense message twice a week, that's it.
    But I definitely blame Ubisoft not to give a single s**t on all these complaints here about an unfinished, unbalanced and since the 1.2.0 partially broken product. And they don't have the qualms to clearly show their focus to generate more cash, when they discount the crap in the store short above 300 Helix points so that the players still have to exchange real, hard earned money if they like to buy useful things like maps. More cats in Englaland, but still flying fishes? Are they serious?
    Starting a press conference to praise the upcoming DLC to the skies, not loosing a single word about a game that's not far away from Cyberpunk. At least CDPR apologied for it, even if they lied.
    I don't care about bugs in such a large an d complex game, but I surely care how the publisher handles it. I don't wan't all bugs solved within a week or so, but I urgently demand a sign, a gesture that Ubisoft admid what they did here and that they're willing to correct what's going wrong. They don't need to come up with presents, but they need to come up with respect for their real investors: each player here that paid so much money for a game that looks so great in every preview, that feels great while you're in game and do nothing but look around and that feels like a pain in the a** when you start playing it, trying to complete it and reach the goals given.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@acedyn22 The only thing I noticed from completing 10 rounds is the last round gets you 30 tokens and they add a pair of twins for you to fight. The twins fight rather sucks.

Suggested Topics