ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 195 posts

Apologies for the terrible pictures that I had to take with my phone.

undefined

• zacksnzoe
    11 posts

On PC it's crashing after the hotfix again.
    Can't play this game anymore,i had crashes before the patch 1.2.0 comes out but maybe one in a few houres but now it crashes all 10 minutes,
    In any area.
    What the hell is going on with this game?!

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@zacksnzoe Haven't had crashes on PC since hotfix. Hard to really tell because there have always been crashes now and then. I had one in Glowecestershire before the hotfix.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts
    On PC it's crashing after the hotfix again.
    Can't play this game anymore,i had crashes before the patch 1.2.0 comes out but maybe one in a few houres but now it crashes all 10 minutes,
    In any area.
    What the hell is going on with this game?!

Same thing here. Buying stuff from npcs and sometimes fighting. Always around a couple of minutes marks that it crashes also. Since 1.2. Had 100hours around that in the game and had no crashes. Now, cant play it.

I tryed a couple of zones. The starting one and the 3 others after. Still get random crashes.

• Eduvahkiin
    1 posts

My Game Crash's all time in Ostara Festival mission...
    Thats so Sad... =(

• Palanikumar
    2 posts

I play on PC and it crashes too. Watching my friends play the series I had great respect for Assassin Creed Series, and this is the first time I purchased this game, and it crashes like hell. Honestly, I lost count of how many times it crashes during gameplay, and it only got worst with the Ostara Festival Event. The worse part is it only crashes after an objective is completed and just before the reward or after it, and regardless of the timing the reward is lost and never saved. Please do something.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

If you get random crashes and freezes since 1.2 even after the hotfix I posted it here please reply with your experience ; https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96628/random-freezes-and-crashes-since-1-2

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences following the release of the hot-fix. I'm glad to hear that the rate of crashes has reduced for a number of you. Please note that the development team are working on a more permanent fix that they hope to release soon. Once we have more information about this update, we will let you all know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

@Acedyn22 - I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble shooting the bow during the archery challenge. You may not be able to upload a video directly into the thread. We would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) first, then copy-pasting a shareable link into the thread.

Thanks for sharing images of your stuck opponent. Have you encountered stuck opponents during the brawl since this first time?

To my knowledge, the Ostara tokens will not be carried over to future festivals.

@bitebug2003 - Settlement decorations should be returned once a more permanent fix has been released. This will allow you to complete Norvid's quest! Would you be able to provide more information about the issues you're encountering during the drinking game?

@Alekero - If you haven't already, would you be able to open up a new thread about not being able to find St. George's gear during river raids? We can then investigate this further.

@VegasHeart - Thanks for the update, and for providing more information about the issues you're encountering during the brawl. I'm glad to hear that Eivor no longer has arrows stuck to them! Thanks for sending that video of Eivor's double-fall. I've passed it along for the development team to take a closer look at as well. They're also looking into the drinking game visual issues you're encountering too (Braun's disappearance).

@boo-yah1907 - Thanks for sharing your experience following the hot-fix. I've been informed that Eivor wearing the Raven Clan armour during the Ostara brawl is intended, and your current gear configurations should be restored upon finishing the brawl. Norvid's decoration quest should be accessible again as soon as the permanent fix is released. I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering low FPS and poor graphics. Do you encounter low FPS only in the settlement/festival area, or is it throughout your game?

@valkyrie869 - Thanks for the update! The development team are looking into the issues you've encountered during the drinking contest (such as Braun facing away and the camera flying away). I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete the brawl as well!

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • boo-yah1907
    268 posts

@ubi-borealis Somehow my graphics were altered to custom, with lower settings, including resolution. Changed the resolution back to 1920x1080(native) and the settings to medium.The fps now is what i am used to before the ostara but not in the settlement/festival area. If it is intended why not having eivor wearing the full raven clan set, rather than just the chest piece, during the brawl?
    I wish you would have replied sooner but thanks anyway, for replying during the ostara festival. Which was not the case for me during the yule festival dissappearance problem.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

how many token are people getting if they are able to complete activities? i'm sure i got 120 token for the arrow challenge as soon as the festival dropped for getting 1,200 score. Just re-done it getting 1,240 and only got 25 tokens?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @boo-yah1907. I'm glad to hear that your FPS is back to normal everywhere else outside of the settlement/festival area. I apologise in my delay in getting back to you, as I was offline at the time you reached out. The development team is aware that players may experience low FPS whilst in the settlement/festival area, and are investigating this further. I wouldn't be able to speculate on why Eivor only appears to wear just the chest piece. I can only confirm that this is working as intended by the development team.

@isuwhat - I found that I'd get 10 tokens from the drinking contest as long as I won. For archery, I would get 25 tokens for reaching 1,200, and 40 tokens if I managed to get over 1,500. I didn't get less that 1,200 in any of my attempts, so I'm not sure the token amount if you score less than that. I'd assume it to be 10 tokens as well, though. I haven't completed the brawl fully, but the video shared by @VegasHeart earlier shows them receiving 140 tokens for completing the brawl. Perhaps some other players can share their own experiences with the brawl.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • bitebug2003
    112 posts

@ubi-borealis

Braun is facing the wrong way (introduced pre-hotfix)
    Still present
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that image with me, @bitebug2003. The development team are aware that Braun may face away from Eivor/disappear during the drinking contest, and they're currently investigating this further. I've passed your report along for a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • isuwhat
    190 posts

@bitebug2003 Braun's just shy 🙂

• boo-yah1907
    268 posts

@ubi-borealis

Could this video by jordan, carry some clues? What i mean is, Gunnar's lines... Could it be as part of a support for an upcoming feature, therefore along the settlement decorations causing the problems by overloading? Maybe there are more things like that in the settlement area that might cause a problem because the game is not there technically and having trouble in performance while trying to seperate/sort things.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

@isuwhat

Thingumajig in the shop gives a few at the start. The three quests give 140 each IIRC. My memory is that I had 490 before starting the three games.

10 for the drinking.

My highest score on archery was 1460, just not quick enough! 25 tokens for 1000-1500, 10 for scores from 500 to 1000 I think, nothing below 500. Something like that anyway.

The brawl is 10 per round but I think it's 20 for the 9th and 40 for the 10th. I don't think it was 50 for the 10th round.

Total tokens needed to buy all shop things is 1000 (this is one thing of which I am certain).

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Still getting crashes (Stadia)

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

Game keeps crashing on me when I sit on the church tower waypoint in Glowechester trying to snipe ingot bearers. Doesn't crash when I do the same on the Hamptunshire waypoint.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Random crashes are still on and not nécessarily related to the festival; it happens elsewhere in game. Where in the list of issues does that happens ?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

I also have had some crashes. Less frequent than a few days ago and not in Ravensthorpe, but still.

Suggested Topics