Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kormac67
    566 posts

The tattoos are nice, especially for a lady viking. The dekos as well.
    And I sure don't need another useless gear set.
    So I really like the shop.

• Garbo3
    600 posts

Will they be new items in his shop?? The festival lasts til 8th April and I already finished all activities and bought all I liked. So one month festival with nothing else to do or rewards to look forward to?
    Thanks

• Superfly_Boss
    56 posts

@azullfr I play Fallout 4 quite a bit and it's not even close to being this bad. I love AC games (been playing since AC1). This one has been god awful.

• Yesin069
    539 posts

I am not surprised at all about this underwhelming event. It is business as usual from Ubisoft and even worse because this time there is no gear at all.

It would be better if Ubisoft took the ressources from making this event and put them all into bugfixing and improving mechanics from the main game. Even if no effort at all was put into this event. All is already known and in the game. This is why I also want to ask: Why the hell was the patch nearly 20GB big? Maybe all new MTX gear sets...

Let's watch Lexar's Games YouTube channel and see what armor he leaks next!

It is really sad that this game still has bugs like with "Pig of Prophecy" and missing fish.

The roadmap for the Ostara event also shows some "Mastery Challenges" which look like bow challenges from the the Ostara festival, so my expectations for this new "game mode" are lower than low. The post-launch free content for this game is absolutely terrible. Why not give us some quests or world events? Instead we get those stupid events and game modes and fixes take ages to be applied.

• afewscarsmore
    43 posts

@yesin069 same, no expectations for something cool, just dissapointment with possible archery festival-like quest

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@yesin069

yes indeed, huge patches with barely content in them 😞 The festival feels exactly like the yule festival al be it with some different decorations. The fight pit is in same place as is the drinking and arrow section.
    They didnt even bother to add some new mechanics to the either of these 3 repeatable activities.

• Tchester1980
    Original poster 1100 posts

Due to the fact that everything is copy & paste but without snow, only some new flowers, it took me 2 hours to finish all the new / old content and now, I'm still waiting for these big announcements from Ubisoft that they have marketed several times.

Where Ubisoft, where can I get this huge phenomenal announced free-content?
    Where are these high repeatable missions you have several times highlighted?
    Where?
    Please show me where I can download it for my already payed game or what I have to change on my Ubisoft Connect settings to get all of that!

This post-launch is the worst I've seen in 25 years of gaming. For a AAA title which costs in Europe more than 120€, this is the purest mess....
    A total disaster and who cares? Nobody, because Ubisoft already has our money .... Oh yes, so the quarterly figures were right

• afewscarsmore
    43 posts

@tchester1980 seems bigger post-launch will be just giving the general functions in a longer time
    transmog not in a 3 month but after half a year, so twice longer "support"

i want to believe they'll add something better in druid dlc and make a year 2 season pass with another 2 big payable dlcs

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I don't want to paint everything black now, but if you put the facts on the table, then the druid DLC will not be playable on April 29th and any patches to correct all the bugs will come later.
    Sorry if I am so negative right now, but I only stick to the given facts and figures that are presented to us here!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

i am just happy i havent bought the season pass yet.

Seems to me its best to wait a year with it.

• Tchester1980

Just a little tip on my part:
    If Ubisoft can't cope with all the bugs, then they should do it like the development studio for the new Batman game: remove the entire game or take it offline and continue developing it until everything is fixed and it's playable for everybody!

• afewscarsmore
    43 posts

@tchester1980 to be honest, I didnt have any crashes during ostara festival. I completed all big quests (egg hunt and so on), archery, drinking challange and it ok. yes, the game told me about 48 hours event, the festival store guy named "yule store", drinking opponent dont have a cup to drink, arrorw in a hand, but no crashes. my platform is ps5

@Asgardian02 I have ultimate edition...

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I´m really happy to hear that... Yesterday, it took me 8 tries to finish all missions / quests or events for the Ostara event. 8 crashes within 2 hours, after that, I was done. Done with the whole Ostara "free" content within 2 hours. Only 2 hours.......
    After that, one of my famous youtube content creator just streamed live yesterday and during his 2h 30minutes stream, he has also crashed 6 times in a row.
    I know his equipment and my ones. They are more or less the same, both PC and really very good and balanced. So, this could not be and this is a shame.....

I have also the Ultimate Edition and meanwhile I regret this purchase, because the berserker set, which was one reason to buy this edition, is reset after each patch I had already leveled it up 4 times!

• afewscarsmore
    43 posts

@tchester1980 for me berserker set and ship decoration are one of the best in game
    got with berserk axe through whole game)

sad to hear about crashes, heard ubi knows about it

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I like the skin also from the berserker set, but finally I gave up and keep it now bronze as it comes....
    I have no further use of it....

• Yesin069
    539 posts

@tchester1980

Batman: Arkham Knight on PC was a whole different beast than Valhalla. I played this game around the time it came out on PC and this game was literally broken and unplayable. Valhalla is at least "playable", even if some plotstopper bugs are there for some people. Most people where able to finish this game and had no problems or too much luck.

I am plagued by bad performance on PC, the "Pig of Prophecy" bug and missing fish types. Other than that everything worked up to this point. This doesn't mean I say Valhalla has few bugs. I just want to say that Arkham Knight was broken to a point where nobody could play without a monster PC or without frequent crashes. 😊

@afewscarsmore

I also finished everything but now i want to grind tokens for the last cosmetic thing in the shop but now the crashes started. They just appear in one place: the combat arena. When I fight there i never can finish all 10 rounds without a crash and never know when it will crash.

Can't Ubisoft just for one time in Valhalla release some new content with just small bugs? Crashes are pretty major for me because frequent crashes are never a good thing for any hardware.

• azullFR
    495 posts

@superfly_boss
    I agree,
    until now Fallout 4 had my Bugs Trophy of all my games and I'm still using it, even if some bugs are (and will ever be) still there, caus' I like this game. (Without mods : never crashed)
    Yes, Valhalla is the most bugged game I ever had and also is the only game I pre-ordered...
    Never More ! ...
    Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR
    495 posts

@tchester1980
    You are just realistic ...
    There is a french expression (maybe the same in other countries) about this situation : "Facts are stubborn"
    🙂

• nnder4111
    1 posts

@asgardian02 do you know when the taranis pack will be available ?

• Tchester1980

@nnder4111

I think, maybe tomorrow. Check the Helix Store for it^^

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics