Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    Original poster 1100 posts

Hello Community,

I think, I have found a bug regarding the new Ostara Season event. I found it while playing the newest missions and checking Norvid´s shop:

[Irony-ON] There is NO ARMOR SET, WEAOPON or SHIELD..... available. Only cosmetics for head, tattoos or the settlement. It looks like this is a bug from UBISOFT and in a few months we will receive a God Reward Package Part 2.0 with all forgotten armor sets, weapons and shields that would normally have been available for purchase during this Ostara event [IRONY-OFF]

But, hey come on guys, the next MTX Item set called "Taranis Pack" is already in the pole position and will soon be available for real money in the Helix Shop!
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

why do you armor or weapons from from the festival, isnt that what the Helix store is for?

• Tchester1980

@asgardian02

i only thought, we will have another possibility like during the 2 days of my Yule festival to earn tockens for an armor set, weapon and shield.
    But, this time, the devs have learned from their past bugs and mistakes and did not release any Ostara armor set / weapon / shield to offer it in the Helix store some months later for huge amount of Helix credits....

• azullFR
    1061 posts

@tchester1980
    Hi !
    when I went to Norvid´s shop I had the same thoughts ...
    OK let's take the bird 🙂
    Oh.. I need to go to Horse shop , I don't have the shop...
    OK let's go to Repton....
    Yees ! Horse Shop in Repton is open !!
    Me : Hello ! 🙂
    Shop : Got some Leather and runes to sell, wanna have a look ?
    Me: Whaaaat ???
    Me: OK give me all

Let's go to the Runes Shop, I need more Diamond Runes....
    Me : Hello 🙂
    Shop : Wanna train your horse ?
    Me : 🤡 🤡 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙃 🙃

• Tchester1980

@azullfr

So, seems for me having a nice day today....
    Better shut down the game now, at the moment there are to much crashes to desktop after weekly achievement reset (6 p.m.)
    Festival currently not playable, each time it crash for me on PC

• azullFR
    1061 posts

@tchester1980
    Ouch !
    I haven't redeemed yet... But Valhalla crashed my PS4 yesterday :)))
    Have a good day, night
    and take care 🙂

• Tchester1980

@azullfr

Currently unplayable... I shut it down, too much for today. 8 crashes to desktop within 2 hours

• azullFR
    1061 posts

@tchester1980
    Nice score is making Valhalla !
    8 crashes / 2 hours = 1 crash every 15 minutes !!!!
    I saw this ONLY with Fallout 4+Bad Mods (or bad sorted mods)
    I am really, really sorry for you 😞

• Tchester1980

@azullfr

It would be much better if we will get some free armor set for the Ostara Event like we could archieved during Yule festival instead of an additional MTX helix store item....

• Kormac67
    684 posts

The tattoos are nice, especially for a lady viking. The dekos as well.
    And I sure don't need another useless gear set.
    So I really like the shop.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Will they be new items in his shop?? The festival lasts til 8th April and I already finished all activities and bought all I liked. So one month festival with nothing else to do or rewards to look forward to?
    Thanks

• Superfly_Boss
    83 posts

@azullfr I play Fallout 4 quite a bit and it's not even close to being this bad. I love AC games (been playing since AC1). This one has been god awful.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

I am not surprised at all about this underwhelming event. It is business as usual from Ubisoft and even worse because this time there is no gear at all.

It would be better if Ubisoft took the ressources from making this event and put them all into bugfixing and improving mechanics from the main game. Even if no effort at all was put into this event. All is already known and in the game. This is why I also want to ask: Why the hell was the patch nearly 20GB big? Maybe all new MTX gear sets...

Let's watch Lexar's Games YouTube channel and see what armor he leaks next!

It is really sad that this game still has bugs like with "Pig of Prophecy" and missing fish.

The roadmap for the Ostara event also shows some "Mastery Challenges" which look like bow challenges from the the Ostara festival, so my expectations for this new "game mode" are lower than low. The post-launch free content for this game is absolutely terrible. Why not give us some quests or world events? Instead we get those stupid events and game modes and fixes take ages to be applied.

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

@yesin069 same, no expectations for something cool, just dissapointment with possible archery festival-like quest

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@yesin069

yes indeed, huge patches with barely content in them 😞 The festival feels exactly like the yule festival al be it with some different decorations. The fight pit is in same place as is the drinking and arrow section.
    They didnt even bother to add some new mechanics to the either of these 3 repeatable activities.

• Tchester1980

Due to the fact that everything is copy & paste but without snow, only some new flowers, it took me 2 hours to finish all the new / old content and now, I'm still waiting for these big announcements from Ubisoft that they have marketed several times.

Where Ubisoft, where can I get this huge phenomenal announced free-content?
    Where are these high repeatable missions you have several times highlighted?
    Where?
    Please show me where I can download it for my already payed game or what I have to change on my Ubisoft Connect settings to get all of that!

This post-launch is the worst I've seen in 25 years of gaming. For a AAA title which costs in Europe more than 120€, this is the purest mess....
    A total disaster and who cares? Nobody, because Ubisoft already has our money .... Oh yes, so the quarterly figures were right

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

@tchester1980 seems bigger post-launch will be just giving the general functions in a longer time
    transmog not in a 3 month but after half a year, so twice longer "support"

i want to believe they'll add something better in druid dlc and make a year 2 season pass with another 2 big payable dlcs

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I don't want to paint everything black now, but if you put the facts on the table, then the druid DLC will not be playable on April 29th and any patches to correct all the bugs will come later.
    Sorry if I am so negative right now, but I only stick to the given facts and figures that are presented to us here!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

i am just happy i havent bought the season pass yet.

Seems to me its best to wait a year with it.

• Tchester1980

Just a little tip on my part:
    If Ubisoft can't cope with all the bugs, then they should do it like the development studio for the new Batman game: remove the entire game or take it offline and continue developing it until everything is fixed and it's playable for everybody!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics