Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tchester1980
    Original poster 1100 posts

Just a little tip on my part:
    If Ubisoft can't cope with all the bugs, then they should do it like the development studio for the new Batman game: remove the entire game or take it offline and continue developing it until everything is fixed and it's playable for everybody!

• afewscarsmore
    50 posts

@tchester1980 to be honest, I didnt have any crashes during ostara festival. I completed all big quests (egg hunt and so on), archery, drinking challange and it ok. yes, the game told me about 48 hours event, the festival store guy named "yule store", drinking opponent dont have a cup to drink, arrorw in a hand, but no crashes. my platform is ps5

@Asgardian02 I have ultimate edition...

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I´m really happy to hear that... Yesterday, it took me 8 tries to finish all missions / quests or events for the Ostara event. 8 crashes within 2 hours, after that, I was done. Done with the whole Ostara "free" content within 2 hours. Only 2 hours.......
    After that, one of my famous youtube content creator just streamed live yesterday and during his 2h 30minutes stream, he has also crashed 6 times in a row.
    I know his equipment and my ones. They are more or less the same, both PC and really very good and balanced. So, this could not be and this is a shame.....

I have also the Ultimate Edition and meanwhile I regret this purchase, because the berserker set, which was one reason to buy this edition, is reset after each patch I had already leveled it up 4 times!

• afewscarsmore
    50 posts

@tchester1980 for me berserker set and ship decoration are one of the best in game
    got with berserk axe through whole game)

sad to hear about crashes, heard ubi knows about it

• Tchester1980

@afewscarsmore

I like the skin also from the berserker set, but finally I gave up and keep it now bronze as it comes....
    I have no further use of it....

• Yesin069
    547 posts

@tchester1980

Batman: Arkham Knight on PC was a whole different beast than Valhalla. I played this game around the time it came out on PC and this game was literally broken and unplayable. Valhalla is at least "playable", even if some plotstopper bugs are there for some people. Most people where able to finish this game and had no problems or too much luck.

I am plagued by bad performance on PC, the "Pig of Prophecy" bug and missing fish types. Other than that everything worked up to this point. This doesn't mean I say Valhalla has few bugs. I just want to say that Arkham Knight was broken to a point where nobody could play without a monster PC or without frequent crashes. 😊

@afewscarsmore

I also finished everything but now i want to grind tokens for the last cosmetic thing in the shop but now the crashes started. They just appear in one place: the combat arena. When I fight there i never can finish all 10 rounds without a crash and never know when it will crash.

Can't Ubisoft just for one time in Valhalla release some new content with just small bugs? Crashes are pretty major for me because frequent crashes are never a good thing for any hardware.

• azullFR
    547 posts

@superfly_boss
    I agree,
    until now Fallout 4 had my Bugs Trophy of all my games and I'm still using it, even if some bugs are (and will ever be) still there, caus' I like this game. (Without mods : never crashed)
    Yes, Valhalla is the most bugged game I ever had and also is the only game I pre-ordered...
    Never More ! ...
    Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR
    547 posts

@tchester1980
    You are just realistic ...
    There is a french expression (maybe the same in other countries) about this situation : "Facts are stubborn"
    🙂

• nnder4111
    1 posts

@asgardian02 do you know when the taranis pack will be available ?

• Tchester1980

@nnder4111

I think, maybe tomorrow. Check the Helix Store for it^^

• Syrjaelae86
    16 posts

@garbo3 it was the same for Yule Festival. Except now with less bugs I think.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics