ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• player-ee94c8
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

Since the new Festival update i have noticed significant drops in fps, also my game now crashes about every 2-3 minutes when im in ravensthorpe and its really annoying. is there any way to fix this? playing in low graphics mode does not work for me. Also this occures only when im in or around the settlement. I play on PC.

https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_acer-nitro-5-an515-55-56me-1661995.html: (https://mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_acer-nitro-5-an515-55-56me-1661995.html) <---- This the laptop i use.

regards, ImAustisticks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

Hey there. Sorry to hear you're encountering these crashes following the latest update. I'm curious to know if this only seems to happen when you're in Ravensthorpe, or are you crashing elsewhere. too? Before you play next time, please run through the steps found within this: (https://ubi.li/ls0d8) troubleshooting FAQ to improve your system's performance, and see if things clear up some!

Official Response
  • player-ee94c8
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

Thanks for the response i will do that, and yes i only crash when im loading in ravensthorpe. im currently just assasinating people in ledecestre.

Regards, ImAustisticks

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@imaustisticks Thanks for confirming this! The Assassin's Creed Valhalla team recently posted about this crashing issue on their Twitter page. Please continue checking their Twitter and the game's official website for any further details about this.

Official Response
  • player-ee94c8
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

Update: i Verified game files and update my drivers, now i also crash in ledecestre, idk about other parts of the map.

Regards, ImAustisticks

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@imaustisticks Thanks for the reply! Have you also made sure to run the game with administrator rights: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000060505) and disable background applications: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000063761)? These are a few additional steps we suggest after verifying the game files to make sure everything is operating optimally.

Official Response
  • player-ee94c8
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

Yes i have done all of that but neither of those worked.

Regards, ImAustisticks

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2146 posts

Hello @player-ee94c8,

Thank you for the update.

If the issue persists, could you please contact our team on our Support Site? Please attach both of the following system files:

It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics