Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beetlebum8
    Original poster 9 posts

I've played some of the Ostara Festival quests today and fortunately have not run into any crashes playing on Xbox Series X, yet. However, I have purchased the most expensive settlement cosmetic, and it does not show up in my "decorative element" inventory so I can't use it in my settlement. It is no longer available to purchase from Norvid.

I purchased a tattoo and one of the flower hair items as well, and those cosmetics are working fine.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DYNAMIC_LION
    3 posts

Its crashed on me 6 times now ive just reloaded the game its very frustrating coz i was in the middle of the fist fight got to round 6 and crashed on me twice in that fight.
    Not happy at all with UBISOFT never seen so many bugs and crashes in all of the AC games like I have seen in Valhalla paid for the deluxe edition to get all these problems very disappointing. 🤬

• JCar4327
    617 posts

@beetlebum8 Did you check your tree cosmetics because that is a tree scheme.

• ImaginaryRuins
    407 posts

Speaking of cosmetics purchase in Ostara, could anyone confirm that I must be online in order to buy them?

Unless I am mistaken, Yule Festival allowed them to be purchased offline. (I could be wrong?)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Hello there @Beetlebum8 !

As @JCar4327 has mentioned, the most expensive decorative item in the Ostara festival is a tree scheme. You'll need to interact with the settlement tree to use it.

If it's missing from your settlement tree customisations, please would you be able to provide us an image that shows this?

@DYNAMIC_LION - Thanks for sharing your report. I would recommend checking out this megathread about the crashes experienced during the Ostara festival.

@ImaginaryRuins - You should be able to purchase the Ostara items whilst offline. Please do let us know if you have any problems with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Beetlebum8
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-borealis Oops. You're right. I was trying to apply it to the regular decoration posts. It works fine at the settlement tree, and other decorations are working fine at the other locations.

Cheers!

• ImaginaryRuins
    407 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the reply but here's the problem: the Ostara items cannot be purchased unless connecting to LIVE. When trying to browse the item menu it immediately resets itself and returns to the dialogue menu with the NPC.

I want to play the Festival offline so as not to lose my Yule armors and weapons; have no interest in the Godly Reward.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Hello there!

@Beetlebum8 - Thanks for confirming that for me! Glad to hear that you've been able to find your mossy-faced tree decoration 🌳

@ImaginaryRuins - I've reached out to you over in this thread. To prevent any miscomunnication or loss of information, I'd recommend that we continue the discussion related to playing offline in that thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics