Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FIrst login after latest patch (TITLE UPDATE 1.2.0) I get a bunch of materials and completely lose my left-hand weapon.

0 Likes/4 Replies/30 Views
    Warvair
    Original poster 3 posts

PS4 Pro standard version of game.

I went back to earlier saves and same thing happens. I log in, get some amount of crafting materials and lose my left-hand weapon which was a fully upgraded and runed dagger (the one you could buy with Yule tokens).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@warvair This is normal. This was done in order to let us get the Godly Reward, which has all the Yule Festival items.

Here is the thing: if you already had those Yule items, you would not be able to claim that Reward, because you "already have the maximum number of the items". So to let you get the Reward, once you go online, the game would erase all the Yule items in your possession, to free up your space to claim the Yule items from the Godly Rewards.

Personally I think this way the Reward is handled is not very bright.

• damayger
    2 posts

@warvair
    I'm on Xbox one X, Tonight I signed on for the first time since new update & all my Fully upgraded Clothes, armor, hood etc was gone. Eivor was naked (In just her skivies), after the Cut seen all my armor started coming back into game. NOT upgraded!

• Warvair
    Original poster 3 posts

@imaginaryruins Thanks for the reply. I did not see anything in the patch notes about the reward or what would happen with any existing items, perhaps I missed it, but I'm relieved that this is expected behavior.

Suggested Topics