Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 51 posts

my version isn't eng, so l just loosely wrote the main point.

the bug is when i returned to the village, after rescued my crew, u have to talk with 4 different NPC to advance the ... father. i go the archery range, after shooting three arrow, then the NPC will go forward to check, she said" where u going, come back" two times, and the game will crash.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 610 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about this strange crashing issue. To be sure, it occurs every time at this point in-game without fail?

Whichever way this crash occurs, it's highly recommended to complete the troubleshooting steps found here to ensure your system is running smoothly.

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 51 posts

@ubi-wan it must happen at least two times straight(crash, log it again ; just log out and log it) , so i think it isn't occasional. it's the first start and time to back the village, whatever, i advance this mission, when i done the talk, i go to talk with the rest NPC- 3 others NPC, then pass this part of crash- as i let other (new) conversation to override this part of conversation.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb

Hey there.

I see. So just to clarify as I'm not 100% sure are you saying you managed to work around this crash and proceed with the game or are you still unable to progress?

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 51 posts

@ubi-orion yes, i solved it.
    thank

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics