Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

I was in the middle of the "Road to Hamartia" quest when I updated the game to the latest patch (1.2.0). When I resumed the game the main quest objective has disappeared and I cannot proceed with the main story. I tried loading previous save games but it's the same no matter where I load - the main quest objective is missing. There was also an interesting detail - upon loading a game there was a prompt "Pledge Complete Lincolnshire" Although it had already been done much before.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @wuwer5,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed. Can you please provide us with a short video showing your map and your active quests, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hi,

Here's the video you've asked for : https://streamable.com/yzt8i0
    Let me know if you need anything more.
    Thanks.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@wuwer5 Thanks very much for sharing this video clip with us! Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game yet? This would be the next step I would suggest, before moving onto our basic troubleshooting guide for the PS4. Please let me know how these steps go for you!

Official Response
  • wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent Yes, I have uninstalled the game, then I tried to run it without any patch applied and couldn't even load any save game as it said that the data was corrupted. After downloading and installing the latest patch again the save game data was no longer corrupted but the problem with missing quest objective is still there.

• wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent I have followed the basic troubleshooting for the PS4

1. PS4 System up to date
    2. Game launched with internet disconnected
    3. Power cycled the console
    4. Licenses restored
    5. Database rebuilt

The issue persists 😞

• UbiExcellent

@wuwer5 I'm sorry to hear these steps didn't resolve this issue for you, but I do appreciate you following up with me about this! Earlier you mentioned that you were in the middle of the "Road to Hamartia" quest when this happened. Do you recall what you had already done and what the next objective was?

Official Response
  • wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent I spoke to Halfdan and I was about to search for Moira. I tried loading previous save games, even long before starting this quest, but it doesn't help. The main quest objective is missing no matter where I load the game and what quest I was currently at. Each time I load a previous save game I have "Pledge Complete Lincolnshire" prompt like the game was stuck there (?) and no more main quest objective.

• UbiExcellent

@wuwer5 Hm, that's very strange! What happens when you go to the Alliance map?

Official Response
  • wuwer5
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent Coming back to the Alliance map SOLVED the problem 🙂 When I got there I just pledged to Eurviscire once again and once I did it all the missing quests came back. Thank you very much for your help! 🙂

• UbiExcellent

@wuwer5 It's my sincere pleasure! Thanks for letting me know returning to the Alliance map resolved the issue for you. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics