Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 1128 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Great thanks for your response !

If needed I keep the 2 saves (A-6 and A-12), in case the team wants to experiment multi-swapping between them 😉
    Have a great and nice day 🙂

• azullFR

@ubiexcellent
    Some news :
    After the Live Hotfix for "Old Wounds" (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97266/old-wounds-unholy-father-the-thegn-of-lincoln-falling-stars-hotfixes-live/1)
    I went back to Repton =

• The account = A (azullFR) = The Stable Lad is back 🙂
    • The account = B (a2ullFR) = The Vendor is still missing and The Stable Lad is still at shop

I still keep the saves files

Nice day to you 🙂

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@azullfr How strange! 🤔 Thank you for letting us know that the latest hotfix resolved the issue with the Stable lad on account A and for keeping these saves for us. I updated the report to notify the teams of this. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead until I've heard an update back from the teams. ☺

Official Response
  • azullFR

PS4 pro (Up-to-date)
    Internal SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
    AC-Valhalla Patch 1.2.2.1 (Up-to-date)

Still no Runes Vendor in Repton 🙂

Video here :

https://sendvid.com/embed/c9o7xdid

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3920 posts

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for sharing an update with us! I've checked in with the development team, and they're still investigating this issue further. I've passed on your updated video so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-borealis

Some news...
    my 2 accounts are now affected :

• The account = A (azullFR) : runes vendor is now selling runes at the stable / horse vendor is now selling horses at the runes shop
    • The account = B (a2ullFR) = still no runes vendor / horse vendor is selling horses at the runes shop

Some people also had this kind of problem : you can have a look at @MissM16 video from the post made 7hours before this one, it's in this topic :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93816/can-we-all-focus-on-solving-this-mysterie/3?lang=en-US&_=1630737816106

are scripts taking some holidays ? 😉
    Have a nice day 🙂

• MissM16
    213 posts

@azullfr @Ubi-Borealis

I saw another horse vendor leave her stable to take another job 😂

I followed her from the stable in Snotingham all the way to the stable in Lincolnscire. Maybe the original Lincoln horse vendor switched careers and became a rune vendor?

It's hilarious but apparently the vendors have lives. I don't think it's a glitch because we can still interact with them while they're walking and switch mounts and birds...

• azullFR

@missm16
    impressive and hiarious at the same time ! 😂 👍

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 578 posts

@missm16 Thanks for sharing this video. We are treating the wandering vendors as glitches. Can you upload your save game to the cloud in game and let us know when this is done and we can forward your save to the dev team to help in the investigation into this.

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-froggard
    if needed my cloud saves are done, on my 2 affected accounts (A = Repton : vendors swap / B = Repton : 1 missing runes vendor + 1 Horses vendor at Runes' shop), every time I quit the game 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard

@azullfr Thanks, I will share yours with them now 🙂

Edit: I found your account details and saves have already been shared actually when we reported the issue, but I'll send any further ones I receive on this to them too.

Official Response
  • MissM16
    213 posts

@ubi-froggard

Since it's a bug, here's the video from the other thread (if needed)

The male horse vendor above walked away from the Southern stable in Jorvik (which is now empty) and is now working in the Eastern stable in Jorvik.

As I mentioned earlier, the female horse vendor walked away from the stable in Snotingham (which is now empty) and she's now working in the stable in Lincoln.

I don't know where the original Lincoln horse vendor went but he/she is probably walking around somewhere lol

I found these 2 about a week or so apart so they are both in the same save file. I just uploaded it to the Cloud in my account:

• Ubi-Froggard

@missm16 Thanks. I'll send those to the devs too if they haven't already been. At least the vendors are still finding work somewhere 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics