1 Likes/39 Replies/612 Views
Some news :
After the Live Hotfix for "Old Wounds" (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97266/old-wounds-unholy-father-the-thegn-of-lincoln-falling-stars-hotfixes-live/1)
I went back to Repton =
- The account = A (azullFR) = The Stable Lad is back
- The account = B (a2ullFR) = The Vendor is still missing and The Stable Lad is still at shop
I still keep the saves files
Nice day to you
Ubisoft Support Staff UbiExcellent 756 posts
@azullfr How strange! Thank you for letting us know that the latest hotfix resolved the issue with the Stable lad on account A and for keeping these saves for us. I updated the report to notify the teams of this. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead until I've heard an update back from the teams.
PS4 pro (Up-to-date)
Internal SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
AC-Valhalla Patch 18.104.22.168 (Up-to-date)
Still no Runes Vendor in Repton
Video here :
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Borealis 4185 posts
Hello there @azullFR!
Thanks for sharing an update with us! I've checked in with the development team, and they're still investigating this issue further. I've passed on your updated video so they can take a closer look at this.
If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.
my 2 accounts are now affected :
- The account = A (azullFR) : runes vendor is now selling runes at the stable / horse vendor is now selling horses at the runes shop
- The account = B (a2ullFR) = still no runes vendor / horse vendor is selling horses at the runes shop
Some people also had this kind of problem : you can have a look at @MissM16 video from the post made 7hours before this one, it's in this topic :
are scripts taking some holidays ?
Have a nice day
MissM16 213 posts
I saw another horse vendor leave her stable to take another job
I followed her from the stable in Snotingham all the way to the stable in Lincolnscire. Maybe the original Lincoln horse vendor switched careers and became a rune vendor?
It's hilarious but apparently the vendors have lives. I don't think it's a glitch because we can still interact with them while they're walking and switch mounts and birds...
@missm16 Thanks for sharing this video. We are treating the wandering vendors as glitches. Can you upload your save game to the cloud in game and let us know when this is done and we can forward your save to the dev team to help in the investigation into this.
MissM16 213 posts
Since it's a bug, here's the video from the other thread (if needed)
The male horse vendor above walked away from the Southern stable in Jorvik (which is now empty) and is now working in the Eastern stable in Jorvik.
As I mentioned earlier, the female horse vendor walked away from the stable in Snotingham (which is now empty) and she's now working in the stable in Lincoln.
I don't know where the original Lincoln horse vendor went but he/she is probably walking around somewhere lol
I found these 2 about a week or so apart so they are both in the same save file. I just uploaded it to the Cloud in my account:
my 2 accounts are now fully affected :
September 2021 the 4th :
- The account = A (azullFR) : horse vendor is now selling horses at the runes shop / runes vendor is now selling runes at the stable
- The account = B (a2ullFR) : horse vendor is still selling horses at the runes shop / still no runes vendor (from March 2021)
October 2021 the 29th :
- The account = A (azullFR) : horse vendor is still selling horses at the runes shop / runes vendor is still selling runes at the stable... NEW = I bought 1 rune to this vendor
The account = B (a2ullFR) : horse vendor is still selling horses at the runes shop / still no runes vendor (from March 2021)
November 2021 the 1rst :
- The account = A (azullFR) : horse vendor is still selling horses at the runes shop / NO MORE Runes Vendor !!!
- The account = B (a2ullFR) = horse vendor is still selling horses at the runes shop / still no runes vendor (from March 2021)
So, it seems that buying a rune to the Runes vendor when he was "working" as stablelad triggered the desapearance....
As usual Manual Cloud Saves are ready to use in my 2 accounts
[PS4 pro / Valhalla Patch 1.3.2]
KingBeard 3 posts
Hello I'm on Version 1.3.2. on an Xbox one S and both the shop and stables work fine on mine.
Does yours work every time now without getting the bug?
SpirantCrayon22 642 posts
Weird, isn't it? Not to argue, rather highlight the weirdness, my vendors in Repton are fine. In Gloucester, though, it's the same as suggested in the other thread, the one east of town has a map marker but no-one in attendance yet the one north of town has no marker but does have an attendant. There remain problems in Norway with shops and drinking games.
thanks for the infos
for Glowercestre, I also have the "same status" as you, I will post the pictures I made in the thread here : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/116252/this-is-odd-glowecestrescire-stables/2?lang=en-US&_=1635795789516
for Norway, thanks for the info, I didn't know it, as I am still far from the end I didn't get back to Norway