Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fortyniners354
    Original poster 44 posts

Update 1.2.0 corrupted all my .sav files. My game is now totally broken and useless. And reading the forums, numerous people have had game-breaking problems of one kind or another, from constant crashes to glitches too countless to list. Clearly, there was something wrong with this update; it just doesn't seem to be ready for prime time. I don't know if it's possible, but I would like to see a roll-back to to pre-1.2.0 update, and not allow it do download 1.2.0 until it's fixed (or at all, for that matter.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• gearsmonger
    48 posts

@fortyniners354 Whaaaat? You're worried about not being able to play the game when we have this /amazing/ microtransaction discount?

• g222212
    6 posts

@fortyniners354 The same issue here (I am playing on base Xbox One). Frequent freezes and crashes after 1.2. Barely can play for an hour without crashing.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

UbiSoft doing what it does best, making it's broken game even worse with it's new update. Well I guess they are back to investigating what they did wrong this time. Their festival has been riddled with game crashes. Lost count on how many Crash Reports I have submitted in just the past two days.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Same issue here on Stadia. Started at 1.2, 100hours of gameplay without no issues at all and now, constant crashes talking to npcs, watching cinematics, trading with sellers. Totally unplayable. I literally crash while fighting mobs... nothing so far pointing to 1.2 issues only the festival thing. I hope it corrects the rest of the issues 1.2 brought.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics