Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Marodir
    Original poster 45 posts

I've been trying to play with the 1.2.0 update for a bit now. I noticed that frames were dropping quite badly inside Raventhorpe, and twice or three times while on the easter egg hunt, the game froze completely. Audio kept playing looped ambient sounds, but image froze permanently. I managed to get it to work long enough to complete it, saving regularly to avoid loss of progress. Once I tried the fighting mini-game, it froze 3 times playing the first round, having to force quit the game entirely each time. Then it lasted until the 5th opponent before freezing, and then again freezing in the first round after restarting the game again each time. During the fights, there was a noticable drop in frames again, making the fighting hard to do. I eventually left Raventhorpe to do some other tasks (gathering fish, hunting, etc.), and noticed almost no problems (a few times the frame rate dropped, but nothing like in Raventhorpe), regardless of where I went.

Did you guys remember to test the new content on the Xbox One, and not just on the Series X? It's almost as if the graphic's processor in the console doesn't have the memory to keep up with all the new objects added for the new festival (decorations, etc.) and it has an overflow or something...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics