Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

At this location:

undefined

This chest:

undefined

I'm on a PS4 at I'm not getting the triangle prompt that opens chests. I tried every angle and still no prompt.

I did the following to see if it would work:

1.Restarted the game.
    2.Went out of the animus.
    3.Restarted at a checkpoint.
    4.Restarted a previous save.

And still nothing. What is wrong?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

I'm using someone's YouTube video for reference but it's still the same local and chest.

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump! Anyone?

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

WHERE THE HELL IS SUPPORT?

60 bucks was spent on this bugged game and where is Ubisoft when one of their customers needs help? THIS IS CRAP! It's like Ubisoft doesn't give a @!$@@&* about their customers 😠

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hey there.

We'll certainly look into that for you.

Could you perhaps link us to this Youtube video you're using for reference please?

Official Response
  • JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-orion Thank you for responding. I can't find the YT vid in my YT history so I must have deleted it when I was cleaning my history list.

Do you need anything from me personally like a saved game file,etc?

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-orion hey are you there?

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE? 🤬

This proves that Ubisoft doesn't give a flying crap about its customers. I was told someone would help me but so far NOTHING 😡

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump COME ON!

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump @ubi-orion 

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump @ubi-orion 

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump @ubi-orion 

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump @ubi-orion

• JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts

Bump come on support!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jamesah44 Our sincerest apologies for not getting back to you on this thread sooner! Please keep in mind the forum rules when posting, as bumping threads can be seen as spam. For this issue you're having with this particular chest, please send over a short video clip showing this error. If you're still not having any luck with finding the original video you used earlier, we would be happy to review any footage you can provide from your own account. In addition to this, if you could provide your affected save to us via a support ticket, that would be phenomenal.

Official Response
  • JamesAH44
    Original poster 16 posts
    @jamesah44 Our sincerest apologies for not getting back to you on this thread sooner! Please keep in mind the forum rules when posting, as bumping threads can be seen as spam. For this issue you're having with this particular chest, please send over a short video clip showing this error. If you're still not having any luck with finding the original video you used earlier, we would be happy to review any footage you can provide from your own account. In addition to this, if you could provide your affected save to us via a support ticket, that would be phenomenal.

@UbiExcellent since I already had a support ticket in place I went ahead and updated it with the affected save file.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jamesah44 Perfect, thank you so much! Would you also be able to send a clip of this issue over to us, either over the forums or on the same support ticket please?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics