Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gibbers08
    Original poster 1 posts

Had anyone else noticed some strange objects floating above the water since update 1.2.0? I have an X-Box Series X and noticed these objects floating above the water when I was fishing near Scarborough. I have seen them in other locations as well. They look like a sea horse or something. I have done some searches but can’t find any reference to them. Thanks for any help.

I would upload a picture but can’t figure out how sorry, first time using forums.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MstrTarvos
    73 posts

It could be flatfish, I noticed the other day when I was trying to find the big ones that the others did this weird kind of fold when you hooked them and reeled them in.

• lemmie88
    140 posts

@gibbers08 Was it small fish? I went to an ocean location with lots of waves and some of the fish are bouncing like 10ft up and down on the surface. It is pretty bananas. If you shoot them, they spaz out even more.

There should be a picture icon in the edit bar or you can just drag and drop pics directly into the message window if you'd like to add a pic.

• thegardener25
    90 posts

The new wonky fish are Halibut. Since the start of the game they swim flat (horizontally). But if you look at the position of their eyes, they're obviously meant to swim through the water vertically. I don't know if this new 'twist' affects the small halibut, but I caught a few regular & large over the past couple of days since the new patch & both those sizes have that weird bend & they skim or float above the water. I can only assume the dev's have done something to them in order to distinguish halibut from Flatfish. So proof to those doubters on the megathread that say the devs aren't trying to fix the missing mackerel & flatfish.

I have photos but I can't upload them, I get an error message about dimensions being too big. Sorry.

• Alec_Fortescue
    15 posts

@gibbers08

Those are just distorted fish models. ^^

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics