ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@bobbyfatgun

Hey there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

We haven't received any other reports of this issue since May. If you are still encountering this issue on the latest version of the game could you provide us with a video showing the version of the game you're running and the issue occurring please? Once we've got that we'll provide that to the team along with your save and re-open this for investigation. Thanks.

Official Response
  • BobbyFatGun
    Original poster 18 posts

Hi,

I'm running the latest version (always keep it up to date). The issue is exactly the same as in the video I posted earlier. 😞

Version: https://prnt.sc/26iztxu: (https://prnt.sc/26iztxu)

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 214 posts

@bobbyfatgun

Thank you for letting us know. Could you please provide us with an updated video showing the version of the game you are running as well as this occurring so we can get this reported up?

Official Response
  • kirill.pudrikov
    4 posts

Guys I have the same problem, I can`t reach the key due to the cargo that should be moving is in the wrong place. I see that the problem can`t be solved for a year.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there @kirill-pudrikov!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble collecting this key due to being unable to move the shelves. I've forwarded your report to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the ongoing investigation into this issue.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BobbyFatGun
    Original poster 18 posts

It's been over a year now since I've had to stop playing due to this glitch. Is there any news on when this is hopefully going to be solved Ubisoft 😞

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello @bobbyfatgun,

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date and I'm really sorry to hear about your experience.

I just chased this issue and I can see that the investigation on this has been recently reopened. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through this thread and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • BobbyFatGun
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-mark ok thanks. It seems a little strange that the issue was 'reopened' as it's never been solved for me and the others in this thread why was it closed in the first place?

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 116 posts

Hey there, @bobbyfatgun!

To answer your question, the QA team was unable to reproduce this issue on their end originally. They requested more save files to investigate it further, but since we did not receive any further reports, it was closed out as they were unable to reproduce the bug/glitch. Since we received new reports about the issue, we reopened this so they could take a look into it again. I can confirm they are investigating this so please keep an eye on this thread and the future patch notes. Thank you!

Official Response
  • BobbyFatGun
    Original poster 18 posts

I've actually managed to solve this glitch thanks to a friend of mine on Twitch. The way you can get the block to where it needs to be is to kill one of the NPCs (not the blue guys, a normal person). Then pick up their body and then repeatedly throw the body at the block. This will move it slightly each time. It seems to move better if you throw it at the bottom of the block. You might have to maneuver it around the slight slope and broken wood. It could take a while but it is doable.

Shame it took me a year to solve this and I've now totally forgotten what was going on in the game. Thanks go to my hero Unchayned!!! https://www.twitch.tv/unchayned

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there @BobbyFatGun!

Thanks for taking the time to share an update with us! I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a workaround for this issue, and have been able to successfully collect the key. Thanks for sharing how you were able to do this within this thread.

I understand that this issue has prevented you from progressing in the game for some time, and I apologise for any impact that this has had on your gaming experience. I've shared your workaround with the dedicated teams so they have visibility on this.

I've also heard that limiting FPS to 30 FPS or playing on Quality mode on consoles can help to resolve issues encountered with stuck crates. If using the dead body workaround doesn't work, it could be worthwhile giving this a try as well.

The dedicated teams are still looking into this issue further, so if you're unable to move the crate in North East Utgard, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can look into this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics