Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 66 posts

1.drinking wine
    the opponent didn't appear on PC, and i see on console, the opponent and the crowd 's position is interchanged , so opponent is back to us, but the crowd- there was only NPC is face to us, it didn't like what we have played on drinking in the game- all competitor is facing each others. so it should be a bug on displaying.

second :
    the bug on egg , after found all 15 eggs, the NPC keeps walking , u can't claim the quest as there was no way to interact with the NPC....

i did't completed all, but this is what i have see and watched from video on youtube

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

Hi @vm4m9tz4pb! Thanks for reporting this over to us! For the 1st issue you encountered, were you able to capture any screenshots or video clips that we can share with the team?

Our team is currently investigating the Egg Hunt quest at this time where players are unable to interact with the NPC to continue the quest. Once we have further updates to share on this one, we shall keep everyone posted. However, I am sorry for the difficulties this causes when trying to complete the event during this time.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb Yes the drinking challenge NPC is showing his back to the screen. That has to be a bug. However I doubt it is going to be fixed; the Festival ends on 8th April after all. Besides it is at least not game-breaking as the tokens are awarded correctly nonetheless.

@ubi-smash video reference of the drinking challenge NPC issue, starting at around 2:05 (disclaimer: this is NOT my original video)

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

@imaginaryruins Hey there! Thank you for sharing this video clip. I have timestamped the clip to share with the team to look over regardless. Let me know if you see this behavior in any of the other drinking challenges outside of the festival.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics