Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KitK4t1987
    Original poster 9 posts

The last missions in the last area of game to complete hamtunscire will not appear tried every thing from retracing my steps etc can you help or anyone

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Darkhearthowlin
    8 posts

@kitk4t1987 did you check the norway area? as i can not progress in hamtunscire as despite completeing the area it still says i am plegded in norway

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@kitk4t1987 Have you turned in your medallions to Hytham? It says you need 15, but he took 14 from me. Afterword I believe a letter from Hytham will appear in your mail box in your bedroom. Hytham will call you back and mention the Poor Soldier of Christ.

• Darkhearthowlin
    8 posts

@jcar4327 Yeah tried that to have 14 but he wont take them from me either 😞

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@darkhearthowlin Yeah, I'm not sure with it still saying you are pledged to Norway if he will take them from you. You might check the megathread to see if there are other reports of that issue.

Reported Issue Megathread List | Please check here for your issue! [UPDATED 19/03] | Ubisoft Forums

• KitK4t1987
    Original poster 9 posts

@jcar4327 I have the 14 medallions there'd a little dialogue about basim but Hotham still won't take the medallions I've been able to pledge yo hamtunscire tho

• KitK4t1987
    Original poster 9 posts

I've now uninstalled valhalla to reinstall to see if that works

• stoney1985james
    10 posts

Hi guy any help on a Brewing storm

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@stoney1985james

Hi there.

We have a dedicated topic for this quest here. I'd recommend checking our reported issue megathreads topic before posting in future so we can keep our threads as on topic as possible. Thanks!

@KitK4t1987

Hey there.

Please keep us updated on this. If the issue persists please do let us know.

Official Response
  • KitK4t1987
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-orion hey there the issue still persists I'm so close to the end and still can't complete it I've done well by not looking for spoilers and 190 hours in is a lot of work trying to complete every region I'm just getting annoyed as so close but yet so far

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@kitk4t1987 We are sorry that this is continuing to persist for you! However, thank you for this update! Just in case, can you complete our guide here? Also, can you provide the name of the current Quest/Mission you are on? Additionally, let me know the last thing that you completed for this Questline. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics