Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

I can recruit level 1 or level 2 Jomsvikings but once recruited I have no way of telling who is what level when I try to assign them.

how do I find levels of recruited Jomsvikings?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@hheywood When assigning your Jomsvikings there is a number next to them which represents their level. I have added an image below and highlighted this to show you.

undefined

Official Response
  • hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

@ubi-keo

I don’t have that. Is that a PC thing? Can it be ported to PS5 somehow?

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@hheywood When you select Go Raiding with Vagn, then the river which you want to raid, and finally, assigning your Jomsvikings, you will get to see their levels, which is that screenshot.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@hheywood To add to what ImaginaryRuins said: The levels are only available for the River Raids. Assigning Jomsvikings at your barracks is not part of the River Raids so their levels do not show up. Your regular boat crew and River Raids crew are separate.

• hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

@jcar4327

superb, thanks.

Suggested Topics