Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

Do you guys think the new Expansion’s like Wrath of the Druids will include a big map like The Base game “England” with lots of collectibles and more?

I’m hoping so! What about you?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OrcBeard92
    160 posts

@tyeler0222144 I think they will probably be fairly large, for the amount of content they are talking about in the Ireland DLC, mentioning ring fort conquests, haunted forests etc. I would hope it would be fairly expansive.

Maybe somewhere in between Norway/England's size is probably a safe bet. The Siege of Paris expansion may be even larger.

I think the world design we've seen so far in Valhalla has been very good in terms of varying terrain and making it look interesting, as well as lots of little stories hidden around in out of the way places. I am confident that it will at least look as good. Ireland is very green, so I am hoping it'll look very pretty.

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@orcbeard92 omg, I’m so excited! They made England look like England (The Shape) so I’m thinking they will!

now the Paris map, I feel like it’s going to be small untres they add more Areas!

but yes! This is awesome and I can’t wait!

• OrcBeard92
    160 posts

@tyeler0222144 I think I remember them mentioning there being areas around Paris to raid in one of the developer blogs somewhere, so we may see some of the country of Francia nearby to explore, as well as the city. Though I imagine you are right, it will mostly be urban areas.

The River Raids map on the table is also fairly large and shows Ireland/Francia too, so we may see more of those added as time goes by, showing alternate areas within the zones.

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

@tyeler0222144 I am worried, that new dlc became "Wrath of the Bugs" 😕

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ledoveeekladivo

I hope they don’t listen to much to all the YouTube Odyssey fan guys, who never played an older AC game. I really like the way they were going with Valhalla. Aside from the many bugs I really like the base of this game.

But I presume they already had everything planned before Valhalla was released, so we are probably save and you are right, the bugs are the things we have to be most afraid for...

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@orcbeard92 I thought it was the Ireland map tbh but.... it’s Actually Side ways so if you look from the Bottom of the map to the Top. It’s actually ENGLAND 😭

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@b00msie wth the odyssey youtuber have anything to do with the dlc ? btw those who praise origin are not better in anyway,they should not listen to anyone,they don't need anyone to screw up their own things,they are good on their own.

it's not the same studio who make both dlc,I don't expect anything special,big map with no soul,I just hope the campaign is good.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@outlander1982

Agree, those Youtubers think they represent all gamers, but most don’t.

I really liked the first dlc for Origins. Good story and gameplay, while also not from the same studio. But you felt there was a overal look, that completed Origins. The story of Eivor is also unfinished, so I hope we get surprised.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@b00msie liked the first dlc to,the second one was fun to play but going to the undead world even tho it's a illusion,that felt way too weird to be in a ac game,

Still looking forward the two dlc,always loved the mythical aspect of the franchise,except the last 2 game,I can get pass trough valhalla mythological aspect the way it was developed.I'm curious about both Eivor and Bassim.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

Here the trophy for the dlc(both of them),no need to understand french to read them,they are in english.

spoiler

Suggested Topics