Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lord_B_Sinclair
    Original poster 3 posts

When i arrive to Werham I get no cutscene. I have tried to talk to Soma but only have 2 dialog options 'How is the city?' and 'Goodbye'. When i track the quest it doesn't show up in the corner of the screen as other quests usually do. I have tried to fast travel and return, save and reload, restart the game...nothing works.

Most of my saves are very recent and hasn't helped to load, and the few older ones i have is veeery old...so i would have to replay more than 80% of the game. I have tried searching and google...but haven't found any answer. The hits i get about bugs in this quest seems to be later in the quest.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hey there.

Yes that's correct. We are aware of issues with parts of this questline but as far as I'm aware we haven't received reports for this part in particular.

If possible could you provide images/video of this we could take a look at and forward on to the development team for further investigation?

Official Response
  • robbiemoen
    1 posts

@lord_b_sinclair well, third time trying to post a reply. Looks like ubisofts “beta forum” (seriously? A beta forum?) works just about as good as this travel to werham quest.

quest is tracked, no icon on map, arrived in werham, no cutscene, no nothing.

• Lord_B_Sinclair
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-orion

I saved a video, but I'm not sure where to upload it. What sites can I use? I assume Ubisoft don't download from any site.

• Stoik9105
    1 posts

@ubi-orion i have the same issue. one week now stuck at werham. i travel there and nothing happens or start. no dialogue option with anyone!!!

• Lord_B_Sinclair
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-orion I just wanted to let you know that after the latest update (I think it was the fix for the Ostara festival) the quest started working for me. I could track the quest and when I traveled to Werham after the update and the cutscene started playing.

• beelzebeth99
    3 posts

Has there been a resolution to this? I had the quest marker but it disappeared after the Ostara festival started

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 698 posts

@beelzebeth99 Hey there! If you are having the same issue as OP, could you please provide a video of this so we can forward it up to the developers? Thank you!

Official Response
  • burrekah
    2 posts

@lord_b_sinclair I've just come across the same issue! Soma is stood at the gate but no cut scene triggers, and when I speak to her I only have two conversation options and then the conversation ends.

I've seen another thread where the Kingdom's End quest doesn't trigger at all and people are unable to track it so looks like something is seriously wrong!

• tomvwell
    1 posts

My Kindom's End quest tells me to travel to Werham and help Guthram. I actually diverted starting this quest to work on taking out some of the Order and tackle the Vinland quest. Then, when I went back to the Kingdom's End quest the icon in Werham disappeared even when I selected the quest. I can find Guthram in the church but there is no cut-scene and nothing seems to allow me to enter the arc.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hey everyone. I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, but thanks for your patience. For a video showing this, you can post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link here. Also, are all of you playing on PS4? If not, please provide the platform that you play on.

Additionally, please send your most recent manual save to the cloud. From there, I can forward them to the Game team for further investigation. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics