Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JDL2025
    Original poster 18 posts

Any one noticed weird comments from either Eivor or any NPC's in the game?

• I had a black screen moment and thought my game had glitched whilst in the middle of no where with Eivor, the screen then returned to normal and she said "Eugh Fuc"*ng Alchemists"?

• At the settlement i walked past Gunnar and he said "Your going to regret this, every second of it. I've got friends enough to make you pay"

Cant say I noticed any of it during any of the missions before so wonder what else I will come across.

Any one else heard strange comments in game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@jdl2025

Yes, I exactly heard both of them.
    Regarding this alchemist, I was running farming Iron at the spot where these nude are... Directly above the treasure chest spoiler
    I was confused but after certain minutes I recognized, it could be connected to the world event in Sciropescire named Skal To Your Wealth.
    Because you will be teleported from his house in Sciropescire to this cave, right at the point where Eivor told me this new comment, just a little deeper and not so high up.

The other comments with Gunnar I have no idea, why and from which context he told me / us that.
    Maybe a future dialog or so. Because it´s sound like, that Gunnar were kidnapped....

• eErudius
    2 posts
  • Karloz1995
    268 posts

@jdl2025 is already stated to being a bug (the one from gunnar) the other from eivor, i didnt know about that

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics