ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @Mich43l999! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some trouble when progressing in "Closing the Vault." To help us to take a closer look at this issue, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue you are encountering after carrying out the investigation in the Archive that prevents you from progressing in the quest.

I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jatz4365
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I seem to have the latest update and it still doesn't seem to be working. She's no longer sitting at the table and an icon isn't displayed as to where to find her.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Jatz4365!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding Ljufvina in "Closing the Vault." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are unable to locate Ljufvina to progress with "Closing the Vault."

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with being unable to interact with Ljufvina during "Closing the Vault" since the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with “Closing the Vault," then please feel welcome to create a new thread and we’ll gladly take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include any additional images/videos of the issue you’re encountering in-game, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics