Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bezzauk
    2 posts

I’m unable to finish mission closing the vault. This is because I to speak with Ljufvina after killing the vault in jorvik.

This happens when I return to Ljufvina and Hjorr at the docks and try to interact with them. Nothing Happens, don’t even have the option to speak to the. Just a icon above Ljufvina head to say that she is the active objective.

I’m using the latest update on the Xbox series X

• magor.
    15 posts

Any news on this?
    I also tried many ways to solve this and will not be able to continue until it is solved... So right now I am stuck since I finished all other pledges and still Ljufvina just kneels there and says nothing whenever I go back to Jorvik.

• magor.
    15 posts

@ubi-orion here's my saves: https://we.tl/t-vDvWpzqu5p
    Twitter and support haven't responded yet

• magor.
    15 posts

Anyone had any luck? For me the new patch didn't solve anything. I tried again several times but still Ljufvina is just standing around not doing anything when I show up.

• AlexiosBA
    6 posts

@magor Considering that it's not even mentioned in this thread - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-18-01-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue/1 - it's gonna be a long wait...

• Matimba6
    12 posts

Basically I'm progressing nice and smooth through the story, loving the game even though mine seems to crash daily at least once or twice. However now I'm on the Mission "Closing The Vault" and when I go "Find and Regroup with Ljufvina" she is stuck helping someone on the ground and it is impossible to interact with her... 

• Matimba6
    12 posts

any more news?

• Matimba6
    12 posts

Basically I'm progressing nice and smooth through the story, loving the game even though mine seems to crash daily at least once or twice. However now I'm on the Mission "Closing The Vault" and when I go "Find and Regroup with Ljufvina" she is stuck helping someone on the ground and it is impossible to interact with her.

• magor.
    15 posts

@alehandro697 Yeah, I thought the same. I don't wanna wait two months or more for this to be fixed. I asked support if they can just send me a savegame (anything will do really) but they flat out refused and didn't help in any other way either.

• Tyrusleigh19
    1 posts

I need help with Closing The Vault. I've killed the Vault but I cannot talk with Ljufvina.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@matimba6 Hello there! thanks for reaching out. First, I'd like to have you complete the steps found in this FAQ, as they can help troubleshoot the crashes you seem to be having. (Note that the FAQ is for PS4, but it's still mostly applicable to PS5 as well!)

Additionally, for the mission you're on - the team is aware of this issue and would like more information on it. Please provide a copy of your save game files to us by creating a new ticket with our dedicated support team. Feel free to post your case number here so I can ensure it's in the right place! 

Official Response
  • ChicagoDog828
    1 posts

Is there an issue with the closing the vault quest? I cannot get Ljufvina to acknowledge me when I approach her. No amount of resetting my PS4 has help either. I'm 144 hours into the game and this is my last settlement to make an alliance with. As well as reach level 6 in my settlement. Also I don't have the level 2 book of knowledge for man's best friend available at the location in Lunden. I have all other accept this one. Is this also an issue? Please let me know whatvif any and be done with these issues. Thank you

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@ubiwan didn’t work and can’t seem to open link to get game save data over? Is there a timescale for when this will be fixed?

• tscj24
    1 posts

@ubiwan they know about this bug. I spent two weeks talking to them and them sending me lists of things to try. Then they told me they knew there was a bug and they don’t get told when it’s going to be fixed.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@Matimba6 Since this issue is still under investigation, no fix dates have been given yet. My apologies!

@tscj24 Thanks for adding to this thread! Are you able to attach your affected saves to your original support ticket about this issue? While the case is currently closed, any updates from you will automatically reopen the case. Once you've done this, please let me know so I can make sure your saves have been added to our on-going report.

Official Response
  • ww_024
    1 posts

Hello,

In the mission  "Closing the vault" and when I go "Find and regroup with Ljufvina", Ljufvina is stuck helping someone on the ground. I have to talk to her to complete the mission but this is impossible. I can't interact with her in any way. Can you give me some advise to fix this? I can't complete the main story now.

• magor.
    15 posts

You're not the only one, there's several threads about this.
    Unfortunately there's no solution and Ubisoft Support isnt'helpful either (it's not even on the known issues list...)
    I asked for people without this problem to share their savegame but noone replied.

• Jugaresbueno
    1 posts

I can't continue the story because the ending of the york storyline is blocked, I can't speak with lufvjina to end the quest.

• aaronshaw89
    1 posts

Cannot speak to Ljufvina after killing The Vault. Been waiting for a long time for a fix for this but still no solution. Game has now become useless as cannot proceed with anything further now.

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@ubiexcellent nothing sorted yet, getting silly now. All I want to do is complete the game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics