Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Shredder2127
    4 posts

@mon3ystealer I would do that but all of my saved are after. I've probably put about 30+ hours in after the glitch because I figured they would fix it.

• Trindade92
    2 posts

I just came across this same problem yesterday. Not good to see that you posted it in December and I’m still coming across this glitch in March. Have you found a fix for it?

• Trindade92
    2 posts

@shredder2127 I’m in the same boat as you. Pledged to all other areas hoping Ubisoft would fix this but they haven’t yet. Anyone have any other ways to work around it?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together a few thread about being unable to interact with Ljufvina during "Closing the Vault" into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place.

Thank you all for sharing your reports within the forum. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and I have passed on the information that has been shared within this thread to assist with this. We currently have no new updates to share from the investigation with you all. Once any more information is made available, we will reach out within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you play on PC/PS4 and have been affected by this issue, please could you take the time to open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation. Once you've opened a ticket, please share the ticket number within this thread so we can take a closer look.

@magor. & @Giggscribb13 - Thanks for sharing your saves. These have been forwarded to the development team for further investigation.

@ChukDaTruk - Thank you for sending us a video. This has been passed along to the development team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • magor.
    15 posts

omg, it's finally on the reported issues list. Maybe in April we will finally get the patch that fixes this issue!

• sezerdefne
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

[censored]...is this issue still not discovered!!! its really madness, creating a game and still not helping something since december to be shamed off.
    I bought this game for 70€, wish I choose something else! This has taken really toooooooo focking long guys. Its really annoying helpdesk/support at ubi is lacking at this badly!

• Mattimirr
    1 posts

There is a bug that prevent eivor to talk to Ljufvina and cant continue with the mission, she is like looking for something on the floor but no talk action is showed this wasn't fixed with February or March new versions

• EagerWombat
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for opening an official investigation into this issue. I submitted my save files within a new support ticket. Support Reference Number #14394231

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts

Hello there!

@magor - Please note that we're unable to provide definite ETAs for updates when these haven't yet been confirmed. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for all up-to-date information on game updates and patch notes.

@sezerdefne - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Rest assured that the development team have been investigating this issue further. Please note that the player support team is not involved in the development process, and we are unable to provide unconfirmed details from the investigations. If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do.

@EagerWombat - Thanks for taking the time to submit your save files! These have been collected and forwarded to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@mattimirr I have added your post to this megathread as this is a known issue. The issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Please keep checking this thread and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Willmcmahon100
    2 posts

Is it fixed?? I still haven’t been able to get through it. Bought the game the day it came out. I have been waiting for 6 months. Why isn’t this fixed??

• daniwys988
    4 posts

Hi,

I can’t progress in the main story due to a bug that occurred at the quest: Closing the Vault - Find and regroup with Ljufvina. The NPC does not have Speak Option. I have seen others having the same issue but there is no fix. I am playing the game on PS4 Pro. 
    Please help.

Thanks !

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@daniwys988 - I merged your thread here, as this is an issue which we're actively tracking here. Thank you for sharing your information!

@Willmcmahon100 - This issue is still under investigation. We'll be sure to post any investigational updates - when available - both here on this thread, as well as on our news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • Giggscribb13
    18 posts

So, here we are, end of april 2021. This issue was first reported in Dec 2020. I opened my case early February and have revived nothing but useless and unsympathetic responses to this from Ubisoft who obviously put out a broken game. Now you release a dev blog on how it works....seemed pretty straightforward but you certainly aren't doing that. It's been a known issue since DECEMBER 2020! But don't worry, you guys are working on fixing the fish spawns and pushing out DLC that I can't even play because I can't finishing a lvl 190 arc at lvl 340. I have 100+ game hours. Killed all the order that I can, unlocked all the legendary weapons and armor that I can. I speak for everyone here in this thread that this is just absolutely garbage. Only within the last month has this MAJOR GAME BREAKING BUG made it to the known issues list. But glad you are fixing the fish.....very important part of the game. I would love for someone at Ubisoft to reach out to me directly about this issue. Email [redacted]. I would really like to get in touch with a real person on the phone if at all possible. This has gone on for too long with absolute zero progress and zero care from Ubisoft.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MicheleBertu02
    1 posts

during the mission "closing the vault", at the end, when i have to speak with liufvijna it doesn't let me interact with her. I've tried to reload the save but it doesn't work.

• magor.
    15 posts

@giggscribb13 Same here. I contacted support so many times. I'd even be happy with continuing on someone else's savegame, because I don't really care anymore at this point. But they just refuse to help outright. I was hoping for this months patch to finally fix it but it looks like it didn't. Well at least the prophecy pig is fixed for whoever gives a [censored] about that.

Btw it looks like it was first reported on November 29th. That's almost exactly 5 months or 150 days without a fix - great stuff.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@magor Wow, really, I only saw stuff from December. I have tried to get in contact with someone directly but they will not give anything up. They have lost a loyal AC player, I have played ever game since the first game. I will never ever send money again on them or anything Ubisoft at this point.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

5 Months and no fix! And it isn't even on the stuff they are working on for the patch in JUNE! You guys suck.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics