12 posts

@ubiexcellent @ubiwan

so huge patch download and this isn’t fixed??? Shocked

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@ubi-wan so huge patch download and this isn’t fixed??? Shocked

• magor.
    15 posts

@mibp12 I just tried again after downloading the new patch. Still Ljufvina does not react at all.
    It's now 3 months after the game released and several patches but still this glitch doesn't appear to be worked on at all (it's not even on the reported issues list).

• magor.
    15 posts

This game-breaking glitch has been known for three months now. It's not even on the "reported issues" list. There's plenty of reports about this and many people have uploaded saves and videos, still no (real) reaction and Ubisoft Support is also unhelpful.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@ubi-wan not on any of the forums that I can find that this is an issue that is known.

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@magor it’s ridiculous now. Literally finished everything apart from Jorvik and whatever is after!!!!!

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

I have 85hrs in this game currently. I have an open ticket for this issue. And the only thing I have been told is to look at the forums and boards. And that they are working on it But not a single one of the know issue boards or issues being resolved boards mention this issue. She is stuck helping someone injured on the ground. I've tried everything, killing as many people around me, running into them with the horse, reloading the game, re-loadimg an older save. I have traveled to and from places. I changed what place I was sworn too. Finished all other areas and went back, still unable to regroup with her. I have killed all of the order members and zelots that I can at this point. I can't move on at all in the game. All I have gotten is false promises that this is being looked at with no real response. I would like some sort of answer as to if this will be fixed or if I just lost 65 bucks to you guys for a broken game I will not be able to complete.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@giggscribb13 case number is 14064410.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@giggscribb13 been open since Feb 9th. But have seen multiple reports of this issue being known about in Dec. 2020.

• ChamathL
    1 posts

Closing the vault mission (ps4)
    cannot interact with Ljufvina

• Burton12910
    1 posts

As of Sunday March 7th, 5:06am Eastern time I have the same glitch, I’ve tried everything for the last day and a half and nothing works. I’ve put almost 160 hours into the game and I would hate not being able to finish it or stop playing for this very reason. I am a PlayStation 4 player, I’ve bought almost all of the in game content, I purchased the ps4/ps5 edition. I’ve dropped right around 200 dollars on this game. Please email me at REDACTED with any questions, I’ll send you all the evidence, saves, clips you need. Thanks.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 690 posts

@burton12910 Hey! Thank you for your reply to this issue. I have removed your email address from your post to protect your personal information.

Have you tried creating a support ticket for this issue, if so what is your case number? In regard to this issue I have checked and can see that it is currently under investigation and this is the only information I am able to share at this time.

If any further information becomes available, it will be posted on the forums.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@ubi-wan still nothing about this issue. I am now getting to a point where I will have everything done in game but won't be able to proceed with the story because of this issue. How can I get in touch with someone higher up about this issue.

• ChukDaTruk
    1 posts

Here’s a YouTube link to a short video of the bug.

You can see that the Closing the Vault mission is open, but there is no Speak bubble above Ljufvina‘s head. When I approach there’s no Triangle button to press to begin speech. There’s a drinking game guy 5 feet away that you can see the speak box over.

I have tried the following things to resolve the issue on my own:

Loaded a game save.
    Meditated.
    Left area, meditated, returned.
    Selected a new region to align with and then switched back to Jorvik.
    Selected a new region, completed the other region and then tried Jorvik again.
    Aligned with Jorvik and rode a boat from the settlement to Jorvik.
    Completed all other regions and then aligned with Jorvik.
    Found all Wealth, Mysteries. And Artifacts in all regions and went to Jorvik.
    Reinstalled the entire game.

I’m out of regions to explore.

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@chukdatruk have had the same for 2 months now. Useless at getting this fixed

• MoN3YSTEALER
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MoN3YSTEALER
    2 posts

@shredder2127 I just ran into the same glitch but i discovered a solution. If you have a auto save or manual save BEFORE the Closing the vault you load that mission and play normally DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go straight for the assassination on the vault thats the bug if you do not kill all first you will never be anonymous for the mission but you will for everything else Hopes this helps 🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1609 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this quest.

I just checked it for you and I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • paigepanda__
    1 posts

Im also having a problem when going to finish the quest "Closing the Vault" when I have to go Find and regroup with Ljufvina. The speak/interact button popped up once and then nothing has happened since. I have tried everything I can think of. They just sent out an update and nothing has changed. Ive tried pledging to other settlements and then gone back after but that doesn't work either. Now other settlements are having the same issue and I can't complete the missions for like 3 other places. SOS!!!

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@ubi-mark yep new patch downloaded still not fixed. Ridiculous now, 3 months and have competed all little side missions but not Jorvik 🤦🏻♂️ Needs sorting soon completely unfair

Suggested Topics