Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Matimba6
    12 posts

@ubiexcellent nothing sorted yet, getting silly now. All I want to do is complete the game

• DOOMDUKEDRAKE
    1 posts

Hi,

To whom it may concern, 

I have contacted PS support and they have guided me through there troubleshooting and have followed all steps to see if it was a problem on their side but no luck. 

I am sitting with a glich or some sort in assassin's creed valhalla where I am doing a mission on "closing the vault" and I need to regroup with Ljufvina, but the problem comes in where I can not interact with her at all and can not progress in the game, I am stuck here see attached screen shot.

Please help!

Thank you. 

Kind regards, 

Daffyd De Beer. 

• GHOSTRIDER1287
    1 posts

This glitch is so annoying, I'm am at the point that I can not proceed in the story mode any further until this issue gets fixed. Have you gotten any answer on how to bypass it or any fix for it.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

I have the same issue. Can't regroup with ljufvina. She's just helping someone on the ground. Tried to reload. Still broken. I can't complete the game until I can fix this.

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

When I try and regroup with her, she is helping a person on the ground. I tried to reload and still nothing. I have fast traveled away and come back..... No luck. I can not move forward in the game without a fix. What is the plan here. Or am I just screwed.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@giggscribb13 Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about this issue disrupting your playthrough. Our team is aware of this issue, and are currently investigating a solution. As you play on a PlayStation console, you're able to assist with this investigation by creating a new support ticket, and attaching a copy of your save game files to it, where we may forward things up for investigation.
    Feel free to post your case number here after it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all, I wanted to update this to reiterate that our teams are still looking into a solution for this issue. We ask that those who are playing on PC and PlayStation and are affected by the issue create a new ticket and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review. If you'd like, please post your case number here after the case is created so we can ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • MrSusan_
    2 posts

Unable to progress after attempting to ‘Find and regroup with Ljufvina’. Can not interact with either of the NPC’s even after re-loading an earlier save.

• KILL3RPANDA93
    1 posts

I am on the "closing the vault" quest in the jorvik arc and have been for the past 2 or so months. i got to the checkpoint where i need to speak to Ljufvina to identify the vault but the objective doesnt appear. I cant revert to last save as i didnt manual save and all the autosaves are the closing the vault quest. when i first had this issue i did a couple other regions but now this is the only one appropriate to my level and i have the same problem with the jotunheim arc so i cant get my power level up to complete eurvicscire. My problem with the jotunheim arc is that there is an impossible key to retrieve as its floating in the tree and the house does not appear even after watching youtube videos showing me how to get to it. I'm very disappointed as assassins creed used to be my favourite series but now this is physically unplayable.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@mrsusan_ Hi there! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you haven't been able to progress in this quest. Would you please consider uploading your save files in a case at support.ubi.com, then letting me know your case reference number? I would be more than happy to forward this information in my report to the team! 🙂

Official Response
  • Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@ubiwan case 14064410

• Giggscribb13
    18 posts

@ubiwan 14064410

• MiBP12
    1 posts

Any piece of news with this issue?

• guest-cXBDHbmk
    3 posts

Game glitched at Jorvichs ‘return to Ljufvina’. Ljufvina/Eivor won’t move forward in the quest after speaking to Ljufvina in the royal hall- Ljufvina tells Eivor that Hjorr Is the fourth member and tells Eivor to go to the Archives to look for more clues.
    Nothing happens from here - I’ve tried to examine clues in the Archives building but it would allow me to click examine.
    I’ve tried backtracking in the quest. I’ve rebooted the game and also traveled back to Norway with no success.
    I cannot proceed with anything further in the game now.

• guest-cXBDHbmk
    3 posts

Game glitched at Jorvichs ‘return to Ljufvina’. Ljufvina/Eivor won’t move forward in the quest after speaking to Ljufvina in the royal hall- Ljufvina tells Eivor that Hjorr Is the fourth member and tells Eivor to go to the Archives to look for more clues. 
    Nothing happens from here - I’ve tried to examine clues in the Archives building but it would allow me to click examine.
    I’ve tried backtracking in the quest. I’ve rebooted the game and also traveled back to Norway with no success. 
    I cannot proceed with anything further in the game now

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@giggscribb13 Thank you for providing your ticket number! If possible, please also upload your affected saves to this ticket, then let me know once you've done this.

Official Response
  • Shredder2127
    4 posts

@shredder2127 As of February 16th 2021 patch 1.13 this glitch is still not fixed.

• Shredder2127
    4 posts

@ghostrider1287 I have not gotten any way to fix it other then "we are working on a solution"

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue. Please be assured that the development team are aware of this and that they are currently investigating further.

If possible, please could you send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with Ljufvina in-game? Additionally, if you play the game on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your saves for further investigation? Once you've opened a ticket, please let us know the case numbers so we can pass these reports along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Z10N_
    1 posts

Do we send the video by email?

Suggested Topics