Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • PetraruR
    Original poster 2 posts

Does anyone else has this issue where the NPC is not responsive and cannot continue with the main mission? I've been stuck to Jorvik when i try to talk with Ljufvina to start the quest "Closing the vault" but no triangle is poping up in order to start.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jimbolicious1
    1 posts

I cannot finish the Jorvik quest line because after I completed all objectives in the "Closing the Vault" quest, the quest never finished. It shows up under completed quests, but when I go to Randvi she only lets me pledge to Jorvik again, tracking the completed "Closing the Vault" quest. I am not the only person with this problem.

• joedham
    1 posts

I have this same exact issue. Closing the Vault shows up in completed quests, but still has a marker attached to it (which doesn't appear anywhere on the map), and I can't talk to Randvi.

• Largeman_Derek
    1 posts

I completed the closing the vault quest, and funded the half-dans war, and after I completed the mission I could not report back to Randvi, it doesn't even give me the quest to report back to her and the only quests I have are for leveling up my settlement and for the Order. Is there a fix for this?

• swimlkafish23
    1 posts

While playing playing story arc in jorvik I finished closing the vault and got the arm bracelet and that was it. Never got the promp to return to finish the pledge. I continued to play the other pledges I had left thinking that would fix it but it didn't. Now I have put in another 20 hours after I first finished the mission. I don't mind starting over but I don't want to if yall can fix this. Others have encountered this issues as well.

• AlexiosBA
    6 posts

Hey Everybody!

During Jorvik - Closing the Vault quest got stuck with the NPC - for some reason the Talk Icon/Option does not appear and I'm unable to complete the quest - added an image to show, how it's supposed to work.undefined

Tried nearly everything - different save, approaching the location from different parts of town, completing extra quests/mysteries, waiting around the place for 20 mins - nothing seems to work.

Anybody else has the same issue? Is there anything else to try or should I just wait for the Update Patch?

Thanks in advance and appreciate any suggestions!

Best wishes,
    Alex

• AlexiosBA
    6 posts

Quick Update - just got the 1.0.4 Patch installed - same issue - https://alexcfc.d.pr/9mZ4eu

• Woesen
    1 posts

@alehandro697 On PC here, having the same problem. if you find a solution, please do share. I hate to have my progress halted because of one little bug.

• AlexiosBA
    6 posts

@woesen I feel u, this sucks... and yeah, if I find anything, I'll definitely post it here
    btw, on PC as well

• LionHeartRobX
    2 posts

Hey has anyone else know of a work around for a glitch in Closing the Vault Quest as cannot speak to Ljufvina when I regroup with her after killing The Vault. Tried resetting game, fast travel to Norway and back but no luck. Any help would be great.

• guest-jx7WgHqF
    6 posts

Hello i stuck on that quest Find and regroup with Ljufvina im infron of her but dont give me to speak with her I don’t know how to fix it i see in youtube how they complete quest they just speak with her and thats it but for me don’t work i complete everything from alliance map just jovik is available and cant complete because that bug what i need to make now ?

• guest-jx7WgHqF
    6 posts

@alehandro697 i have the same problem from 2 weeks and can’t continue game i write to support they told me its knowing issue but dont know how much will wait for fix

• StaplePort2478
    23 posts

Unable to progress closing the vault in jorvik. npc wont talk to me after i ask her if shes ok. Tried reloading, restarting xbox, fast travel, nothing works.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@stapleport2478 Tried meditating? That have fixed some interacting issues for me at least...

• StaplePort2478
    23 posts

@balla_jazzuz yeah and i tried that with two other broken quests, can't speak to rollo in essex, and cant progress in the absence of ealdorman. Do you think bad internet connection could causegame breaking issues like that?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@stapleport2478 This game appear to be very unstable, don't know how many workarounds I've done and experienced quite a few crashes too.. And everyone seem to have different problems too, so no I think this is the game itself that causes problems for us. But for me, just of yet, everything have turned out to be fixed down the road.. Some problems have fixed itself by progressing through the story, some workaround like meditating, setting a trap on dead soldiers to revive them, reload an older save, fast travelling and you name it....all I've done to get me where I am right now.
    But I have a buggy Jotunheim to be anxious about, so saving often. Then it's only Hamtunscire left for me and some trophy related stuff to do.
    Hope Ubi fixes there game to a minimum of issues soon.

• StaplePort2478
    23 posts

@balla_jazzuz the only places i go that have 0 bugs are the other realms. Im worried so much won't be fixed because everyones having different problems. On mine eivor will repeat an internal monologue every 5 seconds for DAYS. preventing me from talking to npcs or hearing anything on ship, let alone driving me insane. In the other realms everythings been fine lol.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@stapleport2478 Funny, quite the opposite here, because England have been pretty much fine to me except for crashing in highly populated areas, but the other realms on the other hand causing more problems to me....hehe...I agree, they have a major task ahead of them to fix this game, not sure they will make it......

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@StaplePort2478 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Would you be able to provide a video of this issue occurring? This will help the team look into this.

Just to confirm, which specific Objective are you stuck on?

Official Response
  • Jeremyrjarvis
    2 posts

Cannot interact with LJufvina to complete the mission. All other areas have been completed.There is no option to talk or anything.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics