Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Garbo3
    600 posts

@ubi-borealis just made another video showing when you start the game your Liutenient is reset. Skip to minute 4 . Sorry don't know how to trim and my loading times are a nightmare 😅

• Yesin069
    539 posts

@ubi-borealis

So it won't be fixed in the patch tomorrow? When you have no ETA and we already know a patch will be released tomorrow, this doesn't feel good. This is just sad, regarding it isn't a huge thing...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hey there!

@Garbo3 - Thanks for taking the time to send us another video. As the development team has been able to reproduce this issue to find a fix, we no longer need any further video footage. If this changes, we'll be sure to let you all know within this thread.

@Yesin069 - As the patch notes for TU 1.2.1 have not been released yet, I would be unable to confirm whether this issue will be included. We are only aware that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update, but we are unable to provide the exact update this will be included in. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

Official Response
  • killdogkillz
    1 posts

Whenever I add new clothes and weapons to my Jomsviking and apply it the next time I load the Assassin's Creed Valhalla game on my ps5 and enter latest save the Jomsviking doesn't have the stuff I applied to him it just goes to his default look please fix this in next patch Ubisoft

• ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

@killdogkillz This has been reported for quite a while and the team seems to be aware of the issue. So for now, all we can do is wait.

It is annoying yes, but fortunately it is not game-breaking.

• Foca_Doceira
    1 posts

Hello,

Since i start playing Valhalla, the equipment i put on my Jomsviking keeps reseting, only a few parts remain the way i put it. For example, the right hand, helmet, keeps reseting and only save my changes for a bit, anytime i start the game is reset. It happens while i was playing too, not just when i start. It's really frustating having to go back do camp and keep changing knowing it will reset again. Please fix it.

• Garbo3
    600 posts

@foca_doceira They already aware that this issue persists after update. We must wait now.

• isuwhat
    176 posts

saw a YouTube video from Joraptor saying this will be fixed in the next title update. Not sure if that's when the DLC goes live or the June update?

• Yesin069
    539 posts

@isuwhat

The DLC download is no update. There will be just a download with the DLC files and no fixes or anything. The next update will be at 1st or 3rd June.

Strange that Ubisoft didnt fix this issue because it was introduced by the update 1.2.0 and they should fix newly introduced bugs faster. I dont know where the big problem is with an issue like that and how they cant fix it a little faster. The same with the bonus unlocked pop-up. Why do we have to live with this for 5 weeks now? It shouldnt be that hard to fix it with a small 10 mb update.

• isuwhat
    176 posts

@yesin069 i get a feeling that the bonus content will disappear once the DLC is live. They said the latest update was to prep the game for the DLC, so you'd hope it will go then!

• Yesin069
    539 posts

@isuwhat

Surely the download of the DLC will cause plenty of new bugs, so we all should expect the worst. Good for me that i am still playing the main game and will stop playing after that until this game is complet and got his last patch.

I will go back to other games that are much better and more fun. Better than living through this "live-experience" where we all play the early access version until the last patch drops.

• Garbo3
    600 posts

@yesin069 I agree with you may be coming 1st or 3rd June. God another 5 weeks of persistent rain.
    I finished everything now. Got nothing to do but reda daily quests and weekly challenges.
    Wanted the platinum before DLC just in case more bugs coming. Wich am afraid it may be likely to happen but if they are just small issues am ok with that. But bugs that prevent you to continue the story worries me a little bit tbh. Every time they release an update something else gets wrong so that why my concern.

• Yesin069
    539 posts

@garbo3

That is why i prefer shorter, more focuses pre-release roadmaps for singleplayer games. Valhalla should just have two story dlc which should have been released by now in april. No other useless filler "free" content and just let the devs focus on polishing the great stuff.

• kickernullvier
    5 posts

Dear team!

My jomsviking captain seems to reset the gear I gave him at every river raid. I changed his shield to a special one and no matter what he always walks around with the default shield from the beginning...

This is very annoying and immersion breaking. 😞

Thanks a lot for a fix!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about your jomsviking's gear resetting to default. I've merged a couple of new, duplicate threads into this megathread so we can keep all of the information and updates in one place. Apologise for any confusion caused by this.

I'd like to reassure players affected by this issue that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. As soon as we have more definite information about this, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Yesin069 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I would be unable to speculate on how the development team plan the title updates. If you haven't already checked out the recent Dev Blog, I'd recommend doing so. It gives more insight into the internal developer processes, such as how investigations are carried out and priorities are given.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • gregorex295
    1 posts

j’ai un problème avec mes Jomviking a chaque fois que je joue mes Jomvikings ont de l’equipement de base même ceux que j’ai recruter il y a pas longtemps quelqu’un sait et pourrais me dire dire dire dire dire dire comment regler le problème

• KILLZONEdu62380
    2 posts

SALUT j ai le même problème quand j'équipe mon jomsviking d'une armure et bien quelque temps après je le vois avec sa tenue de base l'armure que je lui es équiper a disparue

• guest-tuM42Syt
    1 posts

I've traveled back to England multiple times to changed my Jomsvikings attire. While in Ravensthorpe the attire is that of what I chose. But when traveling back to Ireland they're reverted back to their default look when the game loads.

• Garbo3
    600 posts

@guest-tum42syt same here

• Superfly_Boss
    56 posts

@gregorex295 Yes. Same issue is happening to me. All these new armor sets and weapons and can't equip them on Jomsviking because it resets to basic.

This was an issue they had fixed in a previous patch but another patch undid their work.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics