Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • K.Dizzy
    2 posts

Every time i re-enter the game, the equipment of the follower will become the default appearance,and it has no effect even if i save it,it will become the default appearance again when
    i enter the game next time.
    AND another question:When equipped with a two-handed weapon and a one-handed weapon at the same time, can i hide the second sword sheath on the back

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@k-dizzy To confirm are you referring to the Jomsviking's appearance? If so I can confirm that this is a known issue that is being investigated by the development team.

Regarding your query about the swords, it is not possible to sheath one of your swords, both are equipped during combat.

Official Response
  • Pedr0P0d
    1 posts

I have this issue. Only the armor gets reset. I have my jomsviking in a full magister set, and every time I restart the game it has reset back to default gear. The weapons are unaffected for me. I gave her a sepulcher axe and a kite shield and they remain in her load out after restart. None of the items have been enhanced or transmogrified in any way. It's baffling that this can't be reproduced when it seems to be happening to so many people if a quick Google search is anything to go by...

• azullFR
    488 posts

@eproxima
    after seeing your post I did some tests too, on PS4pro SSD
    (All Manual Saves were made just after giving new gear to my Jomsviking)

Test 1:
    Keeping the game active (same session), I selected "Quit to Title Screen" to check theese variants:
    Continue Game. Result: Jomsviking has my applied outfit.
    Load Game. Result: Jomsviking has my applied outfit. (Save #11)

Test 1 PS4pro:
    Keeping the game active (same session), I selected "Quit to Title Screen"
    Load Manual SSD Save
    Result: Jomsviking has my applied outfit.

Test 2:
    I shut down the game (exit to dashboard and assured that i had closed the game) and then launched the game again.
    Continue Game. Result: Jomsviking resets.
    Load Game. Result: Jomsviking has my applied outfit. (Save #11)

Test 2 PS4pro:
    I shut down the game (exit to PS4 dashboard and assured that i had closed the game)
    Played Ousiders for 5 min
    Re-openned Valhalla
    Load Manual SSD Save
    Result: Jomsviking resets.

Test 3 PS4pro:
    I shut down the game (exit to dashboard and assured that i had closed the game)
    Shut down PS4 for 5 seconds
    Re-openned Valhalla
    Load Manual SSD Save
    Result: Jomsviking resets.

So it seems to be linked to servers exchanges or resets

• Kiirozou
    1 posts

I tested some today because I have the issue too.
    On PC: if you quit to desktop or change world maps, the Jomsviking gear resets. Especially if it’s legendary or Helix Store armor.

But the whole Raven Clan Set seems to be an exception! My Jomsviking keeps Raven Clan Armor for some reason, even if it is the leveled-up version.

Some other exceptions exist, but the ones I’ve seen only when you use the base level version of some weapons: For example Skadi’s Wrath, Hrafn Guard or the Iron star are kept if you use the base versions.

• K.Dizzy
    2 posts

@ubi-keo okay,I see~Thanks for your reply  ^ω^

• Ubi-Keo

@k-dizzy You're welcome.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@ImaginaryRuins @Controllerofcat @Draeoth @Kormac67 @isuwhat @Spades1961 @Barney_1104 @Konata10101 @Kennyannydenny @OrcBeard92 @azullFR @Rowannicus @eproxima @Yesin069 @Pedr0P0d @Kiirozou Thank you all for your posts and the information provided, I have forwarded this onto the development team.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    589 posts

@orcbeard92 its been a while and they just gathered the info today. My level 3 liutenient resets to default if I leave England or when I launch the game every day. Doesn't bother me much tbh. I am so overpowered at this point that I raid on my own and then call the crew to open the doors. .
    But I understand people don't hire my jomsviking as I don't bother to change his gear anymore. Anyway there's a point you got so
    much silver and nothing to spend it on.
    What bothers me is other players komsvikings appear as level 1 even probably they are 2nd or 3rd level. That's one thing that really bothers me.
    Goog day as Reda says lol

• EQ-Geckoface
    9 posts

@orcbeard92 What bothers me the most is that I spent a lot of time acquiring my perfect crew and now they are all like my jomsviking... reset.

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@eq-geckoface oh. Thats no good. I made a video today they asked me yesterday. I put it here too see if it helps fixing this. The loading time is a pain in the derriere so skip to minute 3 .Shows fast travelling to Norway resests my lieutenant.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you with an update. I'm happy to share that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update! Thanks to everyone who took the time to share their reports with us, and to send us images/videos. These have all been useful as part of the investigation.

Currently, we don't yet have an ETA for the fix to be deployed. As soon as we have any more confirmed information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for future news and updates.

@EQ-Geckoface & @Garbo3 - Thanks for taking the time to record footage and to share it with us 🙂

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    589 posts

@ubi-borealis ah good news. Always happy to help. Thanks😊

• ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

@ubi-borealis Great news! Thank you for notifying us.

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@ubi-borealis just made another video showing when you start the game your Liutenient is reset. Skip to minute 4 . Sorry don't know how to trim and my loading times are a nightmare 😅

• Yesin069
    534 posts

@ubi-borealis

So it won't be fixed in the patch tomorrow? When you have no ETA and we already know a patch will be released tomorrow, this doesn't feel good. This is just sad, regarding it isn't a huge thing...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hey there!

@Garbo3 - Thanks for taking the time to send us another video. As the development team has been able to reproduce this issue to find a fix, we no longer need any further video footage. If this changes, we'll be sure to let you all know within this thread.

@Yesin069 - As the patch notes for TU 1.2.1 have not been released yet, I would be unable to confirm whether this issue will be included. We are only aware that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update, but we are unable to provide the exact update this will be included in. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

Official Response
  • killdogkillz
    1 posts

Whenever I add new clothes and weapons to my Jomsviking and apply it the next time I load the Assassin's Creed Valhalla game on my ps5 and enter latest save the Jomsviking doesn't have the stuff I applied to him it just goes to his default look please fix this in next patch Ubisoft

• ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

@killdogkillz This has been reported for quite a while and the team seems to be aware of the issue. So for now, all we can do is wait.

It is annoying yes, but fortunately it is not game-breaking.

• Foca_Doceira
    1 posts

Hello,

Since i start playing Valhalla, the equipment i put on my Jomsviking keeps reseting, only a few parts remain the way i put it. For example, the right hand, helmet, keeps reseting and only save my changes for a bit, anytime i start the game is reset. It happens while i was playing too, not just when i start. It's really frustating having to go back do camp and keep changing knowing it will reset again. Please fix it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics