Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@yesin069 you know,the other day watching the live show had one word in my head all the time : hypocrisy 😒
    How cheeky to say they listen to the players and they like our community feedback and communication soooo much. I was shocked.

I know the people from ubisoft in this forums have the hands tied. I don't blame them and they have to put up with our complaints all the time when is not their fault. Just listening to that lady infuriated me.

Cant believe we don't know a time or anything has been said about the update release yet.

Edit. Oh! Speaking about the devil. 😆
    Let's have a look. Thanks 😊

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@garbo3

They listened because they will add shortswords...i wasnt expected that every single one of us wants shortswords because they are the most basic weapon in games like these...

This doesnt mean "we listen to our community", this just means we needed to cut this out to have content for our 2 year roadmap...I still prefer finished games on release with shorter roadmaps and quality DLC, instead of multi-year early-access games, which are selled to us with a new title - live-service-games.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@yesin069 just read the whole list. They have addressed tons of issues which am very glad specially for those players that have been stuck for months.
    I am only affected by the rune cap so finally is been fixed!! And the fox will be back to my settlement now,but that wasn't important.

I am a disappointed though as seems that the mastery challenges will be part of the seasonal festival, implying it won't be available after is expired.
    Shame,as was the only thing that would keep me hooked to the game as in my opinion,only by the looks of it at this moment in time, its got a highly repayable motivation. Sigh....

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@garbo3

The mastery challenges will always stay in the game. It is the same wit hthe river raids. These are new game modes that are released during the specific season. The time-limited events are another story.

Sadly I see no fix for the Jomsviking issue and that they always go back to default...

Hopefully it still got fixed...

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@azullfr i would love to see the 'calendar' Ubisoft works from. 5 weeks we where told 1.2.2. would come out and that was at least 7 or 8 weeks ago. Zero communication about why this didn't come out as Ubisoft said it would. As someone else said here, its not the forum staff. I don't blame them at all.

• azullFR
    1340 posts

@isuwhat
    100% agree 👍 🙂

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@yesin069 They said the Jomsviking issue was planned to be addressed in this update, I got really bad memory but I swear I read that in this forums by Ubisoft staff. Who knows....
    Thanks for explaining about the festival and the challenges being different thing. 😊

• azullFR
    1340 posts

@garbo3
    In a previous post they said they were targetting to resolve it with this Update but it was not 100% sure, it seems they couldn't resolve it, maybe too tricky at the moment, or enought time to test or polish a patch for this issue ?

I will give it just 1 try after TU 1.2.2 in case they made a silent change
    (they have already made severals silent changes between the 2 Updates, but these ones were just "little" ones)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Jomsviking loadout resetting in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Jomsvikingr loadouts following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Yesin069
    554 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for the message!

Can you also confirm that the autosave (and quicksave) issue will be fixed with update 1.2.2, because it also isnt mentioned in the patch notes?

Furthermore what is with the final fix of the fishing issues, which should come in the June update? Also no mention in the patch notes...

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @Yesin069!

I will be updating both of those threads with more information today, so I recommend keeping an eye out in those threads for further updates 🙂

Official Response
  • Yesin069
    554 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you a lot! Great work from you! 🤠

• A.M.R.
    21 posts

PC I'm on 1.2.2 my Jomsviking resets to default gear all the time
    There is also the rare case my longship too resets to default cosmetics (this happens rarely, no where near as frequent as jomsviking issue)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @A-M-R!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing Jomsviking and longship resets following TU 1.2.2. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to investigate this further, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That your Jomsviking and longship loadouts reset after assigning them in-game. If you can let us know what causes the reset (such as loading a save, fast traveling etc), that would be very helpful as well.

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WardenRae
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • WardenRae
    15 posts

@a-m-r Me too! My longship, my raid ship, and my jomsviking all reset to default randomly. So frustrating! Why even bother customizing them if it never keeps.

• Nosamdivad
    10 posts

I am also encountering this issue; my ship and jormsviking keep resetting to default appearance after a few fast travels in-game. (Playing on xbox series x, with latest updates installed as of this post)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WardenRae & @Nosamdivad!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering jomsviking and longship design resets in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2. Thank you for sharing your reports with us.

The development team are aware of an issue wherein the longship designs will reset after taking part in a Mastery Challenge. They are currently investigating this issue further.

To help us to take a closer look at your Jomsviking reset, could you please send us a video which shows the following:

• That your Jomsviking loadout reset after assigning them in-game. If you can let us know what causes the reset (such as loading a save, fast traveling etc), that would be very helpful as well.

If you haven't taken part in any Mastery Challenges, but have noticed that your longship designs still reset after certain actions (such as loading a save, fast traveling etc), please can you let us know the trigger for the reset?

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nosamdivad
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the response. I guess it was due to mastery challenges, as I was doing those at the time. But since I have now completed all the challenges with gold medals I guess I won't run into the issue anymore.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Nosamdivad! Rest assured that the development team are looking into this issue further.

If you do encounter any further trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to us within the forums 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics