Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@ubi-borealis

I have just had a look at my Jomsviking and his gear has been reset. That wasn't me, the game did it. On 1st October and a few days later I know that I had changed his look to the Brigandine armour, now it's the default again.

I suspect this is linked to the Berserker gear being removed and given back, that has happened twice since I last looked at the Jomsviking outfit.

• OrcBeard92
    Original poster 170 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Has started happening again to me too. Gear will always reset for the Jomsviking upon loading a new save.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 737 posts

Hey @SpirantCrayon22 and @OrcBeard92, appreciate you for bringing this up and I have forwarded this information over to our team accordingly.

If we run into any difficulties with reproducing the issue and will need more information, we will update the thread accordingly.

Thank you for your continued patience and if you do have any other queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

I just had a look again today, the Jomsviking has the gear I selected yesterday, so it's not a general problem on every load. Perhaps worth noting that I got a payment, which is why I know the gear wasn't reset, and again the payment occurred after I had changed the appearance.

• SteveZ_Pun
    345 posts

@ubi-karl
    I can confirm the gear reset sometimes...After i saw a pic from my Jom here in another thread i find out he change his gear..
    And i made a pic from him some days before

• orldan
    52 posts

Just logged into the game and found that my Jomsviking had reset. All the equipped gear had changed to the default. The visuals were a different matter:weapons appeared as the default axe and shield while the other gear still looked like the set I had equipped. First time I have noticed this.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thank you for letting us know that this issue whereby your Jomsviking's gear resets does not occur every single time you load the game, but rather only sometimes. Do you know or can estimate roughly how often this occurs in terms of a percentage? Would you say it is 50% of the time, more, or less? Can you also clarify the "payments" you are referencing - are those in exchange for your Jomsviking being hired, or something else? Thank you. 🙂

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for reporting your experience of this issue as well, and I'm sorry to hear that you are also seeing this occur with your Jomsviking. Are you able to provide a short video clip showing the gear that your Jomsviking has equipped, then reloading a save, and then that the gear has been reset / unequipped?

This issue is currently under active investigation by the development team again, so any additional resources we can gather would be much appreciated to aid in their investigation. Thanks to you both once again, and let me know if you need any additional assistance in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1733 posts

@stevez_pun
    if needed I can give the exact date and time I took the pictures of your jomsviking along with them (even at different dates and times) 😉

• BlackGlass657
    10 posts
    A relatively small issue, but the Jomsviking's gear will always reset to their default upon loading up the game. It can be changed for the current play session, but reverts to normal when starting up the game again, or loading another save.

I imagine it is somehow related to how the transmog system has been implemented in the game. May be some conflict there.

Hope it can be addressed, as it leaves everyone's vikings looking the same. Many thanks.

Assasins creed, need to make something new !! Like make imposible, possible. No parkour !!! No. Instead of the parkour. Make other Assasins, That make impossible, possible. But no. Parkour.

Here is idea for four new Assasins:
    1) New Assasin can climb up, as twice as low as Altair, but have badass old age katana, which he can use badass.

2) A child that can make, impossible possible. He can't use parkour, but he have this badass animations. A child, can hide anythere and he can make impossible, possible. Also he can create, badass traps for his victims.

3) A Assasins that have this wires, that work like a spider man or something. Which is badass.

4) A Assasin who is badass at explosives. Make impossible, possible, but can't use parkour.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@ubi-woofer

Thanks for the response. It's not very common at all, actually. It did happen twice in very quick succession (my recent posts), though it has not happened since then. I have no clue about what might have caused it, I'm afraid.

• VegasHeart
    93 posts

Hello everyone!Not sure that might be helpful,but I cant see mods asking that:
    What type of gears you are using?Its one set or from random sets?
    I used one set,exept legs part,which I left as default.Never reset for me and I did a lot uploads to old save.Previously when I mixed them,it sometimes could reset,but that was long time ago before update.Now Jomsvikings have full set and I dont have any troubles when back to old save..

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with Jomsviking gear resetting to default in-game. I'd like to assure you all the the development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share at this time. As soon as we have any more details from the investigation, they will be posted within this thread.

In the meantime, the development team would like to collect the save files of affected players. If you have encountered this issue in-game, please can you ensure that your affected save file has been uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@ubi-borealis

I'm always connected but save once a day. Hasn't happened in a long time, so . . .

. . . but obviously feel free to take a look.

• TheNorfolkian
    836 posts

@ubi-borealis I haven’t noticed any problems for a long time like @SpirantCrayon22 and think this thread should probably be marked as RESOLVED.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SpirantCrayon22 & @TheNorfolkian!

As the development team are still looking into this issue, we will keep the thread open for now. Once we've had any update from the team that the issue should no longer be occurring in-game, then we will "Resolve" the thread. I'll notify the team that neither of you have encountered this issue for some time, though, in case this is now an issue that should no longer be occurring on the TU 1.4.1.2 build.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@ubi-borealis

Well, I very rarely do anything with the guy, I have no reason to. I don't get messages that there's silver, if I did get any then I'd go to whatsherface and probably look. At present there is very little reason to play at all and on top of that, as explained, this is not high on the priority list for the game.

In other words, no, I've not noticed, but I'm not very likely to notice.

I just went and had a look when I booted the game and he was still in the full set of Brigandine so it's not happened since the last time I looked (weeks ago).

• VegasHeart
    93 posts

Last time noticed gear was reset-after maintrance 11.01.All gear was reset to default,but i dont tested how that works with save/reload.Tried couple days ago:

• Gave my Jomsvinking full set
    • After that created manual save
    • After loading back to my old save then again to current,Jomsviking still have that set
    • Ship cosmetics was not reset even after maintrance.Mentioned for both ships.
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences regarding Jomsviking gear resetting to default when loading into the game.

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thanks for providing more information about your recent experiences with your Jomsviking. I'm glad to hear that you haven't noticed any issues with the gear resetting to default. If you do encounter any trouble, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread.

@VegasHeart - I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced your Jomsviking's gear resetting following the recent maintenance. Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know that the gear didn't revert following another save/reload. I'm also glad to hear that you ship cosmetics remained the same too. I've shared this with the dedicated teams as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics