Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GlassyCelery532
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Abid653
    6 posts

My Jomsviking's gear keeps resetting to the default base gear despite me putting different gear on him and it would be difficult to get a video because I'm pretty sure it happens everytime I turn off a game session or go back to him after several hours. I've also seen other players' Jomsvikings gear as the base default gear rather than different gear but it has not affected the Jomsvikings I have already recruited on my longship.

**Slight story spoiler bug below***
    spoiler

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a few threads about the Jomsviking's attire resetting to default following a game restart/save reload. I apologise if any ongoing conversations have been disrupted by this. Creating a single thread about the issue allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to share their experiences, and to provide us with videos. The development team have been investigating this issue further. I've passed on the information that has been shared within this thread as part of the ongoing investigation. Once we have any further updates, we will let you all know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@Kormac67 - You mention that only half of your Jomsviking's gear resets to default. Would you be able to let us know which gear doesn't reset?

@FeistyGorilla80 - The missing settlement decorations is a result of the hot-fix that was recently deployed to help reduce in-game crashes during the Ostara festival. These will be restored when a permanent fix is released.

@Spades1961 - Would you also be able to let us know which gear doesn't reset for you?

@Erinace - Thanks for sending us those videos, and for letting us know that this reset happens after a river raid for you. I've passed this information along to the development team.

@GlassyCelery532 - As other players have pointed out, you'll need to send us the video as a shareable link. Thanks for taking the time to record a video for us! I've passed this along to the development team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • GlassyCelery532
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis I did, it's on a previous message, but here it is again anyway:

https://filebin.net/hal7ntgvy0ma3h55

• Ubi-Borealis

I was able to get your video from your earlier message, @GlassyCelery532. I apologise if I caused any confusion in my message. This has been passed on to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • GlassyCelery532
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis No need to apologise of course! 😊

• Kormac67
    674 posts

@ubi-borealis Bow and bracers keep getting reset, rest stays.
    Cloak is also default, but I have it hidden and can't say if I ever assigned it.

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

Yes I've been having this issue as well! I'm on PS4 and everytime I load up the game, my Jomsviking's entire gear set is reset back to default (all armor and weapons). Kind of annoying but it's just a little thing. Been experiencing this since the 1.2.0 update.

• Mordule
    35 posts

@orcbeard92

Mine resets too. Sometimes during the same raid. She will suddenly appear with a default weapon/shield or cape. I have noticed that the one player Jomsviking in my crew changes armor or weapons randomly as well.

• Mordule
    35 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for actually playing the game to see this. It should not be up to us to take steps beyond playing the game to show you a problem.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with more information about your jomsviking loadouts resetting. The development team are still investigating this issue further. I've passed on the reports that have been shared since my last update.

We currently have no updates to share with you all from the investigation. Once any new information is made available, we will reach out within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@Kormac67 - Thanks for letting us know more about your Jomsviking loadout. Do you use only one set of armour (such as Mentor/Huntsman/Modraniht), or do you use pieces from multiple sets? Would you be able to let us know which set(s) you use?

@Mordule - Thanks for letting us know that this will sometimes happen during a raid as well! I'll let the development team know this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    674 posts

@ubi-borealis Head (hidden), chest and boots are all Berserker. Main hand is Sepulcher axe, off hand is Blodwulf shield. These items don't get reset.

• azullFR
    1056 posts

@smrtiak-svk
    I was pretty sure of that 😉 but I already saw people posting links to their Hard Drive .... ☂

• RhadamentX
    9 posts

Full Mythic Mentor Set. Reset to default after restaring game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Kormac67 - Thanks for providing that specific information about your Jomsviking's loadout. I've passed this information along to the development team.

@RhadamentX - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Thanks for sharing your report with us. I've passed this along to the development team.

If only parts of your Jomsviking's gear loadout resets, please can you let us know which specific gear doesn't reset?

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • BigDaddyNtStlkr
    3 posts

I have to constantly change my jomviking because it keeps reverting to it's original outfit. Very annoying.

• Andyt1980
    1 posts

Hi my Jomsviking isn't saving his outfit or weapons and all the other jomsvikings to hire are defaulted too. This I've heard is since the latest patch. Also horses hoofs are silent as this has also been clarifed by other players. Two major fixes that need to be made next patch!

• RhadamentX
    9 posts

Well for me every part of Jomsviking gear reset. Nothing stays.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@ubi-borealis To me, the reset happens to all items, but different ones every time. The most items that are reset are the helmet and the bow, but yesterday and today also my cloak, armor and bracelet were reset. I started the game this morning, appointed new armor to my Jomsviking, assigned it, then got an update message which I implemented, reloaded and again all the items I just assigned were reset again. The item that is the least reset, is my shield. To me, the reset of items looks random.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@g222212 Yes, river raid resets items as well. Randomly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics