Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • BigDaddyNtStlkr
    3 posts

I have to constantly change my jomviking because it keeps reverting to it's original outfit. Very annoying.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Jomsviking loadout resetting in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Jomsvikingr loadouts following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Andyt1980
    1 posts

Hi my Jomsviking isn't saving his outfit or weapons and all the other jomsvikings to hire are defaulted too. This I've heard is since the latest patch. Also horses hoofs are silent as this has also been clarifed by other players. Two major fixes that need to be made next patch!

• RhadamentX
    9 posts

Well for me every part of Jomsviking gear reset. Nothing stays.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@ubi-borealis To me, the reset happens to all items, but different ones every time. The most items that are reset are the helmet and the bow, but yesterday and today also my cloak, armor and bracelet were reset. I started the game this morning, appointed new armor to my Jomsviking, assigned it, then got an update message which I implemented, reloaded and again all the items I just assigned were reset again. The item that is the least reset, is my shield. To me, the reset of items looks random.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@g222212 Yes, river raid resets items as well. Randomly.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@spades1961 I mean the JV's for hire in my village JV's quarters.

• frank201918
    4 posts

Then they came back after I load the save again.

• ByrdmanRise52
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • frank201918
    4 posts

Also , this also affect the conditions of travelling between maps including river raid

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@frank201918 Hey! Sorry to hear that this is happening for you.

Could you try verifying your game files and seeing if it still happens. You can find how to do this here.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • hheywood
    46 posts

@frank201918

This happens on PS5 too.

• frank201918
    4 posts

@ubi-viral I have verified the game files twice, didn't find anything wrong, the problem still here. I also find that my lieutenant will not lose his equipments after I go to barrack and confirm them again, but once I switch back to England, ethier going on a river raid or traveling back to norway, it happen again.

• boo-yah1907
    144 posts

Having the same issue but not biggie for me. But i would like to have the option to change my jomsviking every now and then.

• isuwhat
    183 posts

everything resets for me, no matter what i chose (on PS4). Oddly though since this has happened every time i go back into the game i always have at least 100 coins from my Jomsviking. Rarely used to happen before

• Valor1975
    5 posts

Giving AC V a rest till next DLC where my Jomsviking prefer his default gear and facing RR 1/1 crate cap currently.

• isuwhat
    183 posts

gone into this today and now when i click on 'assign' to save the outfit and weapons it all just freezes. Anyone else having this? i am having to turn the console off as i can't click 'back' either.

• linkmario13
    1 posts

Since the latest update, my my selected weapons and gear for my Jomsviking keeps reverting back to the default appearance. When I change it back to my choices, it will hold through that session, then default back the next time I load. My husband's account on the same system is having the same issue. We play on PS5.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 200 posts

@linkmario13 Hey! This issue appears to be under investigation at this time. To aid the team, can you and your husband both submit your most recent manual save files to the cloud? Also, let me know your husband's username (you can say it here or in private messages). Once that is done, let me know that the saves have been uploaded, so I can ensure the team has them available. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 769 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

I just checked the status of this issue and I can see that it's still being investigated. The development team is trying to reproduce this issue and once we have a fix, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread as well.

@boo-yah1907 - thank you for your update and your patience! We're currently waiting for an update from the development team 🙂

@isuwhat - sorry to hear that you are experiencing this as well. I can assure you that the team is working on this at the moment and we will provide everyone with an update as soon as we gather more info. Regarding the freezes that you mentioned, can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Additionally, have you tried reinstalling your game? It will help you to eliminate any potential conflicts, such as, corrupted data that can lead to the freezes you mentioned. Many thanks!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    378 posts

Same issue. Every single gear piece and weapon resets to default when I quit game and restart it; however, the re-assigned gear and weapons manage to stay within that gaming session, including fast travelling.

Playing on Xbox One, patched 1.2.0.1 already.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics