Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Erinace
    3 posts

@ubi-mark

Hello again.

I made another video to show the impact of loading a previous save.

The game was saved manually (Manuelles Speichern 7) at 17:59. When this save was made, my Jomsviking was in her individual gear.
    Loading this save several times in sequence shows a strange effect: When my Jomsviking wears her individual gear, loading the save switches to basic gear. But when the same save is loaded again after the switch to basic, the gear is back to individual.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@spades1961 Addendum - Yesterday evening I changed my complete outfit and assigned it. Today I noticed the helmet and bow were set to default.

• g222212
    6 posts

The Jomsviking costume resets to default outfit each time on restarting the game since 1.2 update. Each time have to go to the barracks and change the costume and weapons. Sometimes, only the robe, helmet, and weapons revert to default, while sometimes it is the entire outfit.

• OrcBeard92
    Original poster 141 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96326/jomsviking-gear-resets-after-patch-1-2-0/2?_=1616330483606

The problem has been acknowledged by mods and they sent a report to the devs.

• GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

@g222212 same happens to me. Or when I start a River Raid.

• Nnaralia
    1 posts

Since 1.2.0 the outfit of the jomsviking resets. It seems like that only certain weapons/armor pieces will be saved when I start the game again. For example; every piece of the berserker armor set gets removed, but some armor pieces (mödraniht gloves) remain. Other players seem to have the same issue (reported on reddit)
    It seems to reset when I restart the game.

• MarcinG_89
    4 posts

@nnaralia
    I can confirm that.

• rctx81
    7 posts

@g222212 had it happen to me on PS4 as well

• SpirantCrayon22
    328 posts

All Jomsviking in the River Raid longhouse have the same appearance.

• Sharingan_boi
    1 posts

My Jomsviking’s armor keeps resetting! Anyone else’s?

• Reav1123
    1 posts

My jomsviking keeps changing its clothing after I customize it a certain way each and every time i close the game and open it back up. Dont know when this started happening, but I noticed it over the last week and it's very frustrating. Is there any way I can make sure my jomsviking stays in the same clothing i set him in? I am on xbox series x running patch 1.2.0

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hey there folks.

Thanks for reporting this to us. If possible could I ask one of you to provide video of this particular issue we could take a look at please?

Official Response
  • GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

@ubi-orion I have a video but can't upload it, says I don't have enough privilegies for that action. I can mail it if you please provide an e-mail address and instructions.

• Smrtiak.SVK
    139 posts

@glassycelery532 you just need to copy-paste link from that video....

• azullFR
    717 posts

@glassycelery532

you just need to copy-paste link from that video....

Not really (it will link to your Computer drive... doesn't work and security risks...)
    Steps to do :

1. Send your video to a video hoster
    2. Copy the http link of your video at the hoster
    3. Paste this link in your post

Nice day to you 🙂

• guest-kjr9tm0r
    1 posts

@g222212 yes...Same...and half of my hired raiding crew has reset as well 🙄

• GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

@smrtiak-svk yeah, wouldn't work. And I didn't want the trouble of uploading it to host tbh, but seems I have no choice.

• GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

@azullfr Thanks, I know that! To be perfectly honest I just didn't want the trouble. 😂

• GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

There we go.

https://filebin.net/hal7ntgvy0ma3h55

• Smrtiak.SVK
    139 posts

@azullfr I was meaning copy-paste link like online link from youtube, lol...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics