Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@spades1961 I mean the JV's for hire in my village JV's quarters.

• frank201918
    4 posts

Then they came back after I load the save again.

• ByrdmanRise52
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • frank201918
    4 posts

Also , this also affect the conditions of travelling between maps including river raid

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 117 posts

@frank201918 Hey! Sorry to hear that this is happening for you.

Could you try verifying your game files and seeing if it still happens. You can find how to do this here.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • hheywood
    46 posts

@frank201918

This happens on PS5 too.

• frank201918
    4 posts

@ubi-viral I have verified the game files twice, didn't find anything wrong, the problem still here. I also find that my lieutenant will not lose his equipments after I go to barrack and confirm them again, but once I switch back to England, ethier going on a river raid or traveling back to norway, it happen again.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

Having the same issue but not biggie for me. But i would like to have the option to change my jomsviking every now and then.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

everything resets for me, no matter what i chose (on PS4). Oddly though since this has happened every time i go back into the game i always have at least 100 coins from my Jomsviking. Rarely used to happen before

• Valor1975
    5 posts

Giving AC V a rest till next DLC where my Jomsviking prefer his default gear and facing RR 1/1 crate cap currently.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

gone into this today and now when i click on 'assign' to save the outfit and weapons it all just freezes. Anyone else having this? i am having to turn the console off as i can't click 'back' either.

• linkmario13
    1 posts

Since the latest update, my my selected weapons and gear for my Jomsviking keeps reverting back to the default appearance. When I change it back to my choices, it will hold through that session, then default back the next time I load. My husband's account on the same system is having the same issue. We play on PS5.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 222 posts

@linkmario13 Hey! This issue appears to be under investigation at this time. To aid the team, can you and your husband both submit your most recent manual save files to the cloud? Also, let me know your husband's username (you can say it here or in private messages). Once that is done, let me know that the saves have been uploaded, so I can ensure the team has them available. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

I just checked the status of this issue and I can see that it's still being investigated. The development team is trying to reproduce this issue and once we have a fix, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread as well.

@boo-yah1907 - thank you for your update and your patience! We're currently waiting for an update from the development team 🙂

@isuwhat - sorry to hear that you are experiencing this as well. I can assure you that the team is working on this at the moment and we will provide everyone with an update as soon as we gather more info. Regarding the freezes that you mentioned, can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Additionally, have you tried reinstalling your game? It will help you to eliminate any potential conflicts, such as, corrupted data that can lead to the freezes you mentioned. Many thanks!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    404 posts

Same issue. Every single gear piece and weapon resets to default when I quit game and restart it; however, the re-assigned gear and weapons manage to stay within that gaming session, including fast travelling.

Playing on Xbox One, patched 1.2.0.1 already.

• Controllerofcat
    1 posts

Having similar issues myself. For my own Jomsviking, it only ever appears to reset me weapons (mainhand goes to default 1h axe, right hand goes to default shield, regardless of the weapon composition i have selected by choice) and occurs whenever i so much as leave the settlement, let alone reboot the game.

The more glaring issue for me is the Community Jomsviking bug, where it resets all of your community Jomsviking appearances to the full default gear on relaunch. This bug completely destroys the entire purpose of a customisable, collectible crew of raiders and renders the Jomsviking hall you can build and upgrade for fresh troops completely pointless. One of the draws of this game for me is to go hunting for new gear appearances in order to improve your Jomsviking so you may turn a few heads, but if they all look the same in the end why bother? And why have a big, diverse crew? I loved seeing what fellow members of the AC community could come up with for a viking warrior, and felt a sense of pride when i logged in to find 100 silver sitting on my dock as it meant someone thought my Jomsviking looked cool. With the game the way it is now, people will either recruit for the sake of a new body to occupy a ship seat needing filling, or wont at all. PLEASE fix this, as it was one of the features i was most excited about, and to have a cool appearance in my crew briefly only for it to be taken away is worse than to not have it to begin with.

• Draeoth
    27 posts

As the title states my jomsviking in not keeping the outfit i give them. i click save outfit but whenever i return to raventhorpe their outfit has reverted back to the default gear. the outfit i give them is the berserker gear (dual wielding the bearclaw axe) and the gold quality hunnish bow.

• Draeoth
    27 posts

i tried different armor and weapons for my jomsviking and the outfit still went back to default. the only item that is saving is the weapon in their main hand.

• Kormac67
    626 posts
    completely destroys the entire purpose of a customisable, collectible crew of raiders

There has never been such a feature in the game.
    You could hire a good looking JV, and two days later the owner had decided to put a bucket on her head or dress her in one of the ugly Helix outfits.
    Also river raid JVs have been broken since it launched, community JVs only ever are lvl 1.
    Lvl 2 and 3 are auto generated with ugly helmets or Corona masks.

I wish they ditched the whole community JV concept and make the whole crew fully customizable.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@kormac67 is it possible within river raids to upskill other players Jomsviking's? if you take another players level one of 5/10 raids you can get them up to a level 2 or 3?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics