Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rzerob
    2 posts

I guess the work around only works for me.

• katzenkrimis71
    160 posts

It resets

===

Yep, it's annoying.

Been doing that since release day. No fix.

If it actually worked, more people would select your Jom, because they'd look a helluva lot better than they do wearing the default crap.

As it stands, I wouldn't select anybody's Jom because they all look awful. It's not that I desperately need them to help me win fights.

• Max18400
    402 posts

@gamerbrine_boeh I've been having this issue since the last update. No news on if or when it'll be fixed

• GamerBrine_Boeh
    3 posts

@max18400 Ouch, that sucks to hear, i really liked the idea. as hollow as the feature is.

• OrcBeard92
    Original poster 141 posts

@gamerbrine_boeh https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96655/jomsviking-gear-will-reset-to-default-upon-reloading-the-game-post-here/150?_=1622286212495

Keep an eye on this thread, and also look at the upcoming patch notes on the main page of the forums.

This is an issue that will be addressed in the next patch.

• GamerBrine_Boeh
    3 posts

@orcbeard92 Thank you, This will be very usefull!

• Alerck
    1 posts

My dude went completely naked one time. Still held his sword and shield but he looked like a ken doll running around going viking.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@Ubi-Borealis can you please advise when 2.2.2 will be out? as per the Ubisoft statement moving to a 5 week update cycle the latest update should have been released yesterday (1st June)? thanks

there is a separate thread about this that has yet to be responded to from anyone at Ubi:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98822/title-update-2-2-2/4?lang=en-US

• SinAxel
    1 posts

Jomsviking resets gear expect beserk hood. Still hasn't been fixed ?
    Oh and nvm the reset of all beserk gear loosing all the materials to bring it back up again. Bahh.
    Reading the forums shows that is jist the tip of the iceberg.
    😑

• Garbo3
    668 posts

@sinaxel we are expecting an update this month that fixes that but no date yet.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello @SinAxel,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team already. I can also share the good news with you, as this issue is planned to be fixed in the future update 🙂 Once the resolution is pushed live, we are going to let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes.

I also merged your thread with this megathread for better visibility.

Thank you for your patience and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • isuwhat
    188 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • venomhatez
    1 posts

June 8th 2021 and this is still an issue.
    Super annoying bug

• UNDEADKING1994
    6 posts

Any and all armor it doesn't matter all weapons all armor my jomsviking keeps resetting i cant keep putting money into a game that does stuff like this when primarily its cosmetic payments even so I have the money to spend on youre game with ease buy even so how am I to do that if I can't trust what I pay for to work properly. I've been playing since its release from the corruption bug to the game crashes to youre services failing left and right. I understand human error and its impossible to make a game with out bugs. But I ask how do you guys keep messing the game up when you're releasing updates in its own im not mad at you guys its an honest question im sure im not the only one to want to ask this. I don't find a point in being mad unless I don't get my moneys worth.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@Ubi-Mark will this be fixed in this Tuesday's update?

• Garbo3
    668 posts

@isuwhat Tuesday,the 15th
    SPOILERS

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@garbo3 doesn't mention this bug being fixed?

• azullFR
    734 posts

@isuwhat
    at the moment just only hopes...

@Ubi-Borealis said earlier in this Topic :

Please be assured that the development team intend to release a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. They are currently targeting a release date in June 2021, though we have not yet had a confirmed release date. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within the forums.

we will know that only 1 day before... 2 in the best case...

I am "tired" of this Cie sens of communication.....
    (Note : people working in this support are not accountable of bosses "decisions, strategy & behaviour", seeing they have no information or that they do not have the right to give us some basic infos make me sick....)

• Garbo3
    668 posts

@azullfr couldn't agree more.
    Any idea what time this will be released? As you said,total lack of communication ! Unbelievable.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@garbo3

Mastery Challenges will be released tomorrow, so this also will be the release day of update 1.2.2.

The patch notes could be released any second now.

Sadly Ubisoft stopped to care for the known issues page. They just update this page once when an update gets released (so every 5 weeks now), which is useles because at that point we already have patch notes. It would be better to refresh the known issues every week to let us all know what will be fixed in the nexst patch, but it is Ubisoft we are talking about...they never will learn...

Edit: Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Title Update 1.2.2 | Ubisoft Forums

Here they are!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics