Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stedmister
    Original poster 22 posts

I have started the festival, yet i see no decorating pillars, i see the spots, butvall the pillars that allow you to decorate are missing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts
    Best Answer

@imaginaryruins @Mad-Max7

Hi Vikings,

Sorry for the late response. I can confirm that there was a hotfix update released on the 26th March which addressed some crashing issues and reactivated the settlement decorations and quests.

For future updates on the game please check the news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • mjolnir343
    1 posts

Me too. Just bought the mossy face tree from the event vendor, wanted to apply it, but can't find the dragon head thingie to change the appearance. Then I noticed that ALL my settlement cosmetics were gone.

• devilman3300
    1 posts

Same here. Done every other quest and bought most of the items in the shop but still can't decorate anything anymore.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

reporting the same issue; I almost had a heart attack when suddenly all cosmetic spots vanished. Xbox One.

What I know is:

1. this issue was NOT present on 19th March at 11-12p.m. (from Hong Kong, GMT+8)
    2. this issue cannot be resolved by reloading to a manual save file prior to the Festival, or re-installing the game.
    3. this issue happens on 20th March morning at around 10a.m. (from Hong Kong, GMT+8)
    4. Settlement has always been at Lv.6
    5. this issue happens both offline and online.

My guess is Ubisoft deployed a hotfix or very small patch which instead, and again, messed things up.

• Niska211
    2 posts

I can’t see the decoration totems to do the quest. I can see the markers where they should be but not the totems to activate.

• tr3stone
    2 posts

I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried to reload my save, restart the game and fast travel to and from Ravensthorp with no luck. I was initially having the issue on PC but when I loaded my save on my Series X the issue remains.

• FarronFox
    5 posts

The same thing is in my game. There are no pillars to place the decorations. All gone!

Really, really hoping they can fix this issue before the event is over.

• Shogunator74
    2 posts

I just bought all the Ostara Deco and now I notice all the decoration stations thru out my settlement are all missing. 😞 What is happening?

• FarronFox
    5 posts

@shogunator74 More discussions here on this issue:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96510/let-s-get-festive-no-decorating-pillars/6

I wonder if this is affecting everyone?

• HIDDEN1NE
    65 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96506/hotfix-live-increased-crashes-in-and-around-ravensthorpe-since-title-update-1-2-0

It seems to be something done intentionally by Ubisoft to stop crashes on older hardware for Ostara, and I guess this is what they meant by “settlement decorations will be temporarily removed.” Kind of weird but they’ll probably fix this fairly soon, just wanted to let you all know.

• KASPARL
    2 posts

All decorative elements and the totem to edit them are missing since the latest update.

Thus, unable to complete the new "Let's get festive" quest. Is there a fix or workaround? Its so annoying 😞

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@hidden1ne Thanks for the news. For a moment I thought my game glitched. Really hope the issue can be resolved soon.

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

I'm having the same issue decoration posts not showing up can't change my decorations to do the let's get festive quest.

• Deaddwin
    34 posts

This happened to me too

• Acedyn22
    187 posts

It may have to do with the hot fix Ubisoft released because Ravensthorpe kept crashing. I would definitely report it. Are the decorations you purchased still listed in your inventory?

• Shogunator74
    2 posts

@acedyn22

Yes the decorations are still in my inventory.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@kasparl This is intentional. They launched a hotfix to stop the game from crashing while in the settlement. It sounds as if this is a temporary fix and they will have a more permanent fix next week.

Hotfix Live- Increased crashes in and around Ravensthorpe since Title Update 1.2.0 | Ubisoft Forums

Increased crashes in and around Ravensthorpe since Title Update 1.2.0 | Ubisoft Forums

• jandraelune
    117 posts

Can't decorate at all. There are no interaction signs that there normally is.

• KASPARL
    2 posts

oh what a weird hotfix!
    thanks for letting me know 😄

• kahnoralan
    1 posts

That's a horrible fix so what is the point of this event going on if I cant complete the quest for easy tokens. Not to me tion the wasted tokens spent on this item. Seems to be a common let's launch a patch to fix this problem but breaks the game even more.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics