Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nagydavid2001
    1 posts

since the festival came in, I can't make decorations in the village, and my decorating table is gone, too. it's just me like this.

• UKSmeagal
    3 posts

@nagydavid2001 I also have this problem

• lemmie88
    141 posts

This is intended by the recent hotfix in response to all the crashes. It should be restored "soon".

See here:
    http://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96506/hotfix-live-increased-crashes-in-and-around-ravensthorpe-since-title-update-1-2-0

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

Hey there folks.

These decorations have been temporarily disabled as we identified crashing issues in the settlement after these were introduced to the game. You can find our hotfix post regarding this here. As soon as we've been able to confirm these crashing issues have been resolved they will be introduced once again.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • karenshannonpl2
    22 posts

I bought the decor but there are no decorations sites and my old decorations from before the festival started are gone. Any way to fix this ? I am on ps4 pro.

• karenshannonpl2
    22 posts

I guess the better question is what are the chances of a fix for the fix ( lol ) before the festival ends ? It would be fun to see it because I don't expect this to be a yearly event.

• Destrooo
    2 posts

Good morning, when I try to place the decorations for the spring event, the supports where the change of decoration is made do not appear. There is the point where you have to place the decoration but there is no pedestal to interact.

• Sammarok
    64 posts

@ubi-orion Wow thanks, I did not know about this hotfix, I was trying to change decorations today to show off my new decorcations for the Ostara festival but could not find the signs to change them lol. Hope this get fixed soon 🙂 EDIT: Just an advice, can you please post about the hotfix in Ubisoft Connect and/or In under the 'Game News' for Valhalla, that way we are aware of this.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@jandraelune it has been done so for temp hotfix, while they work on a permanent one, that is what they say.

• MicHaeL_MonStaR
    18 posts

@farronfox - Yes, I noticed this as well, starting to play with the new update a few days after the release.
    I thought I was just stupid in that I was overlooking something. I thought that perhaps I just needed to actually purchase event-specific decorations first.
    But indeed I just get the indicators on the spots of the decorations with nothing to interact with...

spoiler

spoiler

I was absolutely confused at first, but then it just seemed like a bug, and so it is...

• MicHaeL_MonStaR
    18 posts

Yes, I noticed this as well, starting to play with the new update a few days after the release.
    I thought I was just stupid in that I was overlooking something. I thought that perhaps I just needed to actually purchase event-specific decorations first.
    But indeed I just get the indicators on the spots of the decorations with nothing to interact with...

spoiler

spoiler

I was absolutely confused at first, but then it just seemed like a bug, and so it is...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a few threads about being unable to decorate the settlement into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing conversations have been disrupted by this. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates in one place.

Please note that your missing settlement decorations are intentional, and they have been temporarily removed as part of the hot-fix that was deployed on 19 March, 2021.

When a permanent fix is released, the settlement decorations should return. When we know more about when this permanent fix is to be deployed, it will be shared within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Sgt_Mitnick
    2 posts

After this event update all of my decorations in settlment are gone. And those wooden boards to change decoration are all gone too? Is that a bug or what? Will I get it back later after event or what?

• caojiajuncao
    1 posts

In the event of Osttaraj,I can not decorate.The position decorated in the game is empty space.

• cmhoughton
    31 posts

I was able to do the the Ostera Festival Redecorate Quest, I don’t recall the name, but now a day or two later I can’t use the decorations I recently got.

I did not get a screenshot, but there is nothing where the interaction ‘station’ (or whatever you call it) is for each spot and no decoration itself.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@caojiajuncao They launched a hotfix to stop the game from crashing while in the settlement. I think this is a temporary fix and they will have a permanent fix this week. Maybe??

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96506/hotfix-live-increased-crashes-in-and-around-ravensthorpe-since-title-update-1-2-0

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@cmhoughton They launched a hotfix to stop the game from crashing while in the settlement. I think this is a temporary fix and they will have a permanent fix this week. Maybe??

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96506/hotfix-live-increased-crashes-in-and-around-ravensthorpe-since-title-update-1-2-0

• pandasrampage
    1 posts

In AC Valhalla, the quest, "Let's Get Festive" has a bug/glitch where the totem heads you use to activate and add a decoration is gone. The game still signals to go to the spot designated, but I cannot interact with anything in the highlighted spot. I am unable to complete this quest. Developers, can this be addressed?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics