Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes it is not the ideal solution to me but, well, I will do my best to convince myself to live with in. Call me a weirdo (I know I am), but I almost never download any add-ons, free or paid, to my games; I generally stick to base-game content, or this kind of limited time free event content. So I guess I will just let my Yule gear go.

Anyway, here to confirm that after patch 1.2.0.1, the cosmetic spots have returned.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts
    Best Answer

@imaginaryruins @Mad-Max7

Hi Vikings,

Sorry for the late response. I can confirm that there was a hotfix update released on the 26th March which addressed some crashing issues and reactivated the settlement decorations and quests.

For future updates on the game please check the news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • Prissy_Missy00
    4 posts

I still cant finish the decorate Ravensthorpe quest. Its saying 4/5 deco placed and I've placed way more than 4. Anyone else having trouble with this?

• Majestic253
    2 posts

@prissy_missy00 i've got the same problem too, my god ubisoft still can't fix this [censored], all this is shameful, a company with thousands of employees and unable to work on the content that they themselves create, absurd.

• Prissy_Missy00
    4 posts

@majestic253 I know. I mean I know big games are gonna have some bugs, but they're constant even when they have their updates. Funnily enough, I know someone with the game who hasn't experienced any bugs at all! They have a ps5 though I'm playing on ps4

• Ariost
    3 posts

Just tried to do the mission again today and I'm stuck at 4/5 decorations placed. I've went over every spot and changed the decoration to make sure. Anyone else having this problem? I'm just giving up on the whole yule quests, Ubisoft just can't seem to handle making games not full of bugs.

• SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@cmhoughton No Problem, youre welcome

• fletchmania20
    1 posts

Can't complete quest still. Get 4/5 decorations and can't get any more.. Even after redecorating the whole settlement.

• off3nc3
    2 posts

So now after this latest patch I could get from 3/5 to 4/5 deco's placed but I still cannot finish this damn quest because the final one won't work. I know all the SPOTS where I have to place these so that's not the issue It's getting really irritating , i've read some people encounter this still how can we fix this/finish this quest ?

• off3nc3
    2 posts

/bump

Nobody ?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts
    Best Answer

@imaginaryruins @Mad-Max7

Hi Vikings,

Sorry for the late response. I can confirm that there was a hotfix update released on the 26th March which addressed some crashing issues and reactivated the settlement decorations and quests.

For future updates on the game please check the news and announcements page.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics