Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• galarue
    Original poster 1 posts

I have completely destroyed all of them and even have the body counts to prove it still since they won't disappear... But nothing else happens and my lady friend just wanders around with no goal.. since this is a story mission my game now seems broken. I've continued on doing many other things and come back, the bodies are still there but still will not proceed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• f1rew4ter
    4 posts

Fiery Ambush reinforcements never show, Fulke stays in village and has no talk option. Fast traveled in and out multiple times, reloaded game etc, to no avail.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

@f1rew4ter Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! So, Fulke is there but you are unable to talk to her? Did you destroy the supplies when she was arguing with the farmer? Could you please provide a video of this issue?

Official Response
  • f1rew4ter
    4 posts

@ubi-spud I cannot provide video currently, yes all supplies are destroyed. There is no further prompt, Fulke is present and visible, there's just no cutscenes triggered it dialogue options. I defeated the first wave of troops, she argued with the farmer, I destroyed all of the wagons present and then nothing happened.

• Tuskone
    1 posts

Same issue. Destroyed supplies, Fulke cutscene triggered, told the story to the merchant (charisma) ran away, set traps, first wave arrived killed the all and I'm stuck at that point.Fulke can't be talked to, tried running away, reloading the autosave after the fight it's still in the same state. I'll try and redo it differently tomorrow, but I don't have high hopes 😞

• MFossum22
    7 posts

@tuskone Yeah I have the exact same issue aswell. Even worse for me is that I dont have a save from before the quest only one but its 10 hours in gameplay earlier. 😕 Would highly apprecaite any input on how to trigger the quest to end.

• f1rew4ter
    4 posts

@mfossum22 same here, it'll be about 6-7 hours of lost gameplay. Probably just going to wait on a patch and focus on raiding in the meantime.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Thank you for the added details and reports.

Had you completed "Chipping Away' the quest to weaken the shire's forces before you reached this quest or was it only completed after the Ambush has taken place and the carts were destroyed?

Official Response
  • MFossum22
    7 posts

@ubi-baron I atleast had no completef the chipping away quest. I went straight to fiery ambush. I think it went wrong because i destroyed the carts before i tallet to Fulke. Aswell as I never placed any pots to explode on the soliders. I simply just attacked and didnt wait for Fulkes signal so she never joined the fight.

• MFossum22
    7 posts

@ubi-baron I have one question. Is it certain the quest will be fixed even without having to load in an earlier save. Because I wont start over again with 10 hours of gameplay lost.

• Ubi-Baron

@MFossum22 Thank you for getting back to us.

Would you be able to provide us with a video of being unable to interact with them?

Generally, unfortunately, we are able to fix the issues with a Quest, but not always for people already in this state.

Official Response
  • MFossum22
    7 posts

@ubi-baron Sure I can provide you with a video. But is there no way you can help me, like restart the quest such as in ac origins.

• MFossum22
    7 posts

@mfossum22 Or if you coulf recover earlier save versions?

• f1rew4ter
    4 posts

@ubi-baron yes, I completed the Chipping Away quest prior to Fiery Ambush. I did notice that after the cut-scene for Fiery Ambush the carts were marked by the grey mission icon rather than the green mission icon indicating the active quest.

• Ubi-Baron

@MFossum22 Unfortunately it's not possible to restart Quests or for us to provide saves unless you already have access to them.

If you could provide the screenshots or videos we can pass that on to the team!

Official Response
  • MFossum22
    7 posts

@ubi-baron Where can I upload the video. When I try to add a file in the comment I only get a notification that I dont have privilege to do so. Anyways, I am pretty [censored] if it doesn't work, as for some reason the latest saves I had are gone and the only one left after the quest is 1 hour into the game 😕

• MFossum22
    7 posts

Solution: I figured out a way to fix the glitch. If you travel down the path where the soldiers came from you should see a couple soldiers standing there. If you kill them and return to the quest area it should come up a new mission to follow Fulke up the hill and then speak with her. It worked perfectly for me

• Cthuunundun
    1 posts

Hi, any idea how to get Fulka out of the cellar, if the key to the cellar is behind locked doors? Thx.
    undefined

• FCSU-Rode
    1 posts

Hi all. I had the same issue but found a solution that will hopefully work for you also. If you go west along the road at least in my case one lone soldier was standing there doing nothing. Finishing him off updated the quest and I am now able to move on.

• Ubi-Baron

@mfossum22
    @FCSU-Rode
    We're glad to hear that you were able to get around this.

We'd certainly advise this for others seeing this issue, make sure there's not a Soldier hiding somewhere causing it to not complete.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics