Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron i see, we've completed all the available pledges and formed alliances except for Oxenefordscire. We cant progress on the main story. Would appreciate if could give us estimated date when it will be rectified.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@l8v3lyn Apologies, just to confirm, you aren't getting the Fiery Ambush quest or you can't continue with the pilgrimage Quest? Just want to make sure there's no confusion on our side.

Official Response
  • L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron cant progress The Paladin's Stone in Oxenefordscire - Pilgrimage to St. Albanes wherein need to find and rescue Fulke. So while waiting for devs to fix it, I went back to Randvi and pledged alliance to the remaining areas (e.g. Jorvik etc..). After completion of the areas went back to Randvi and pledged to Oxenefordscire again. Still giving me the exact quest where I left of. Im on 100H++ of game time and had upgraded the armor that I like I dont want to begin again but I need to see if it will bug again. Im on Oxenefordscire Quest again and heading to Linforda to meet Sigurd before going to the church to rescue Fulke. hopefully it wont bug again 😔 still hoping for a quick fix for this issue.

Btw, brewing rebellion and chipping away is completed.
    Only this Pilgrimage quest to rescue Fulke is holding us to progress.

• mlduffie
    4 posts

I am stuck because Fulke is stuck in a wagon... reloading the last save does not work. This is glitch number 3 that I have reported on my so called "Gold Edition", including a certain polar bear stuck in a lake that I still haven't heard back about in a bonus quest, and I expect many more to come. This is ridiculous! I have a video of my dilemma on ps4 but see nowhere for me to add it to the post. I don't know why you people get so much of my money...

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron so heres what I did:
    After Brewing Rebellion, went to St. Albanes and rescue Fulke WITHOUT raiding. Continue following her and while on my way to proceed with Blood From A Stone Quest and Fiery Ambush I did concurrently the quest Chipping Away. I completed Ringing Cyne Belle quest together with Chipping Away quest because the other carts were inside Cyne belle. Then lastly, The Saga Stone quest. No bugs at all. I just went through and completed all the quests straight without touching other areas that is link to the quests.. it didnt ruin the progression or the "steps" of the game.

Its just lame i wasted my 100H++ of gameplay from my previous one. 🙄🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒😒

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@Ubi-Baron update, have to travel to Lunden and went back to St. Albanes to clear out and saw ng monk and the guard with keys on their marker using Odin sight. Keys shouldve been cleared already after the Paladins stone quest. Anyway, just saying.

• adrian3k86
    1 posts

Hey I’m having a crazy situation, where Fulke is stuck between a cart. I don’t know how she got stuck but after I killed the army she keeps walking and doesn’t move. It says Follow Fulke to the clifttop but she can’t because she stuck in a cart

• Jowie_1310
    4 posts

there is a new glitch and it no letting me continue the game, It says kill merchant. I have killed everyone. I have burned everything and Kill everyone and fulkre is just standing there and watching and the game is just stuck. Plz help

• Jaikudo84
    1 posts

Quest is stuck.
    Won't progress past kill the merchants, can't talk to Fulke. Have been up and down the road killing all the solders to no avail. The quest marker is also somewhere completely off map. Need help please!

• DevonAgent
    3 posts

@jaikudo84 I’m in the same position. 😞

• Jowie_1310
    4 posts

@jaikudo84 same..

• cgpwhite83
    6 posts

@jaikudo84 I am in the same spot! Go one way and end up in a guarded town, go the other way just guards on repeat. Can Ubisoft not just have a "restart mission" function?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 328 posts

Hey there folks.

We are investigating reports of a bug with this particular quest at the moment. Can you all confirm whether the issue persists after reloading an earlier autosave? Can you all confirm what platform you're playing on as well please? In addition if any of you can provide images/video of this particular bug we would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Official Response
  • creeperfour2021
    3 posts

i went to meet fulke in the fiery ambush mission and destroyed crates and people fulke was taking to and now the game say to kill the merchants but no one comes and i cant talk to fulke, no cutscene she just stands there, help i cant progress story and already have 110 hours gameplay and dont want to quit this game

• Jowie_1310
    4 posts

@Ubi-Orion It says that I cannot upload a Video, And yes it still is after reloading and Im on a PS5.

• cgpwhite83
    6 posts

@Ubi-Orion I reloaded before I started hunting for a way around this issue. Nothing worked. I am now doing other parts of the game while you try to fix it. I’m on a PS5. I’ll try to do a video tonight. But it’s pretty self explanatory. Can’t engage with the next part of the story. The target icon is off the map north and when I go west I just hit a town and when I go right I just hit patrolling guards and wolves. Please just add a “restart” mission. If not I’ll just get a refund on the game as it’s not fit for use.

• DevonAgent
    3 posts

@ubi-orion Hi there, I have reloaded an old save but still is bugged.
    I can’t upload a video but there’s not much to show. Fulke is just stood by the barn near the cave entrance doing nothing. I can’t interact with her.
    the mission indicator is pointing to a place off the map north east ish.

• creeperfour2021
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • creeperfour2021
    3 posts

@ubi-orion
    im having the same problem as DevonAgent2, fulke just stands there. the game tells me to kill the merchants and there are no merchants anywhere i traveled around area looking for left over merchants and find nothing but repeating guards and wolves

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a few similar thread about being unable to proceed in "Fiery Ambush" after reaching the objective ""Eliminate the reinforcements." I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one location.

The development team have been investigating this issue further. So far, they have been unable to reproduce this during their investigation, and are interested in collecting the save files of affected players. If you play the game on PC/PS4, please could you open a support ticket and submit your save files for investigation. Once you've opened a ticket, please can you let us know the ticket number so we can take a closer look at these?

Additionally, if you're able to provide a video that shows you're unable to interact with Fulke after completing this objective, please could you share this within this thread? To share a video, we'd recommend uploading the footage to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and sending a shareable link.

@Jowie_1310 - Are you able to share a video with us via shareable link?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics