Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ScrAxis
    2 posts

im having the same issue she is just stood there with a blue dot above her head but i cant talk to her

• ScrAxis
    2 posts

@fcsu-rode thank you so much you were right i went up the road and there were two guards standing there

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@scraxis We're glad to hear that helped, make sure to Like their post!

Official Response
  • kunyetz
    1 posts

hello there...i completed fiery ambush mission,i killed all enemy in the area as the mission required,i destroyed all supply cart..but it keep telling me to kill all the enemy in the area,which was all killed...and now im stuck here nowhere to go
    can anyone help me with this issue??

• AttroPheed
    1 posts

@mfossum22 You are a hero. There was 1 soldier up the road that didn't want to die horribly like his buddies. Me and a random wolf tore him to shreds and now I can continue. 🙂

• King_Kai_2002
    2 posts

I can not progress in the quest fiery ambush. I have killed the enemies that come from the main road and the supply carts have been destroyed, however I can not progress past this. I have restarted the game multiple times but every time I return to the quest nothing happens. I am playing on PS4. Please help ASAP.

• Thraksor
    5 posts

@king_kai_2002 I'm having the same issue.

• NoWun_
    2 posts

@kunyetz Hey man I fixed it! for me, at least. Hopefully it is the same problem you had too. Follow the path that the reinforcements come from when you drop the oil. After I run for about 1 minute, I find one more enemy soldier just stood there doing nothing, I killed him and the quest moved forward to the next objective.

It seems he should follow the other soldiers to the camp, but for some reason he stands still instead. Good luck!

• NoWun_
    2 posts

@galarue Hey man I fixed it! for me, at least. Hopefully it is the same problem you had too. Follow the path that the reinforcements come from when you drop the oil. After I run for about 1 minute, the random field I am in suddenly has the red marker to say that i'm in an area where enemy will attack on sight. I find one more enemy soldier just stood there on the path doing nothing, I killed him and the quest moved forward to the next objective.

It seems he should follow the other soldiers to the camp, but for some reason he stands still instead. Good luck!

• Thraksor
    5 posts

@king_kai_2002 Hey Kai, I don't know if you solved this yet, but I found a solution. Go to the area and then follow the road West. it will be a decent ways away you should find a single NPC along the road. I killed him and the quest progressed.

• lalia234
    2 posts

where is the guy standing in the field? i have found the restricted field/area but can't find the guy with odin sight or my raven

• lalia234
    2 posts

@lalia234 seemed find three soldiers located due South of the farm that were just chilling

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@lalia234 Did you manage to complete this after you took out the remaining 3?

Official Response
  • Doomkincritz
    2 posts

Had same issue. Destroyed first two carts - got brought into cut scene before destroying the third. After I loaded an autosave which occurred after the fight was over, the bug was fixed.

• Ubi-Baron

@doomkincritz We're glad to hear that, thanks for letting us know!

For other users seeing this, make sure you are checking for any stray Soldiers.

Official Response
  • jakhi147
    29 posts

So i got to fiery ambush chapter 3 in oxenefordscire and the missions disappeared. And i couldn't claim the land. Just took Lunden and when back with Ranvi i reconsulted For Oxenefordscire and the text was greyed out but it allowed it and it's now showing me where to go for chapter 3.

• guest-WNqD5yyX
    1 posts

The pilgrimage to st. Albany’s to rescue Fulke, she won’t come... doesn’t do anything but stand there... how do I fix?

• Pransh93
    1 posts

For me the mission won't start only.. Fulke is not there. I just completed "chipping away" and then there is no further mission.. How to fix it?

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@guest-wnqd5yyx we are also waiting for rhe devs to give us update. It could be beacause we did the chipping away queat priot to the pilgrimage quest 🤔 @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Spud

• Ubi-Baron

@guest-wnqd5yyx @L8v3lyn This is a separate issue from the one, and that is currently being looked into.

@Pransh93 Just to confirm, you aren't given the Fiery Ambush Quest at all? Do you have any Quests from the Saga left in your Quest log?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics