Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @monkeyinpodship!

I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved for you!

There has not been a new Title Update released since TU 1.2.1, so I would like to assure players still affected by this issues in "Fiery Ambush" that the development team are still investigating these further. I would like to provide a status update of the ongoing investigations into this quest:
    "Fiery Ambush" doesn't update after killing the Merchants

• Comment: The development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a definite ETA for this update. As soon as we have more information to share with you all, this will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Unable to proceed in "Fiery Ambush" after eliminating the reinforcements

• Status: Under investigation (Additional videos and save files welcome)
    • Comment: The development team are still investigating this issue further. If you have been affected by this issue, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. You can check for this by looking for the cloud icon on your save slot. This will allow the development team to check your save file as part of the investigation

If you are encountering a different issue in "Fiery Ambush," please don't hesitate to let us know so we can investigate this further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Fiery Ambush" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The team are deploying a fix for the following issue:

• "Fiery Ambush" doesn't update after killing the Merchants

If you are still encountering issues with "Fiery Ambush" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

I'd like to provide you with a status update regarding the ongoing investigations with "Fiery Ambush:"

• Unable to proceed in "Fiery Ambush" after eliminating the reinforcements
      • Status: Under investigation (Additional videos and save files welcome)
      • Comment: The development team are still investigating this issue further. If you have been affected by this issue, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. You can check for this by looking for the cloud icon on your save slot. This will allow the development team to check your save file as part of the investigation

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics