Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts

Hey @bluemalou! Just to clarify, are you asking whether the issue with the cutscene not starting after spoiler is still under investigation? If so, I can confirm that it is, and that the developers are still investigating this at the moment. We're continuing to gather any additional reports and forward them to the team alongside videos of the issue occurring for them to review.

I will see if I can get an update from the team as to their progress, as I can see that it has been a little while now since we heard anything new about this particular investigation. Thank you for your understanding at this time. 🙂 Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns that I can help with in the meantime.

Official Response
  • rhydas
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer Sure when I get a chance I'll do a video and yes my user name is rhydas1 sorry about that

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2847 posts

Thanks for confirming your username for us, @rhydas! Please send us that video when it is most convenient for you 😊

Official Response
  • izzyv91
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer any news on the king killer quest? Surely it can’t take this long to sort out this bug. Particularly when you’ve prioritised fixing the hood sounds over this.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2847 posts

Hello there @izzyv91!

Thanks for reaching out. I've checked in with the development team and can provide you with an updated status of the ongoing investigations into "King Killer."

• Ivarr doesn't move when prompted to "Follow Ivarr."
      • Comment: The investigation into this issue has been reopened following reports that players were still unable to "Follow Ivarr" after the release of TU 1.2.2. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.
    • The cinematic at the end of the fight with Ivarr doesn't trigger, and Eivor is stuck in the arena.
      • Comment: The development team are interested in collecting additional videos and the saves of affected players. Please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look.

I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. I would like to assure you that the development team have been looking into this issue further following its reopening. The player support team is checking in on the investigation regularly. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all regarding the investigations into "King Killer," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bluemalou
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bluemalou
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • izzyv91
    12 posts

you are kidding right?

you’re aware that I’ve given as much video footage as I can MONTHS ago! How is this cutscene issue STILL A PROBLEM.

Want my money back or a code for the DLC like Ubisoft did for Unity.
    unbelievable.

• bluemalou
    12 posts

It's really unbelievable. New Valhalla update and you didn't solved the problem since months? I also gave you much footage, also my save datas and still nothing. I can't continue the MAIN STORY and this problem is available since release! It's almost a year, that isn't alright!

I have the feeling this problem will NEVER solved and this is something I have paid for it... It's very hard to not to be in anger

It's just my opinion, but it would be also a solution when there is a "reset" button for this "King Killer" quest so I have the chance to restart the battle against Ivarr. And I also guess it's NOT TOO HARD to programming such a simple feature.

• bluemalou
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics