Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @lukejohn04 & @izzyv91,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to progress in "King Killer." As mentioned by my colleague @UbiStorm, the development team are still investigating the issues that have been reported in "King Killer" further. Allow me to provide you both with an update on the investigation statuses:

• Ivarr doesn't move when prompted to "Follow Ivarr."
      • Comment: The investigation into this issue has been reopened following reports that players were still unable to "Follow Ivarr" after the release of TU 1.2.2. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.
    • The cinematic at the end of the fight with Ivarr doesn't trigger, and Eivor is stuck in the arena.
      • Comment: The development team are interested in collecting additional videos and the saves of affected players. Please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look.

I understand that this is may not be the update you were hoping for, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. Rest assured that as soon as we have any updates to share with you regarding "King Killer," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that this is something the player support team has no influence over. We have shared your feedback with the dedicated teams. If any compensation is to be offered to players, this information will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog, as this provides more insight into the internal investigation processes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • izzyv91
    16 posts

Until you can give us a different response instead of just fobbing us off with the SAME ONE EACH TIME, don’t bother replying, I’d say.

• Ubi-Borealis

I understand that my update may not have been the one you were hoping for, @izzyv91. As mentioned, we don't yet have any new information to share with you all from the investigations currently taking place with "King Killer." We are checking in with the development team regularly, and as soon as we have any news to share with you all regarding this quest, we will let you know within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-loxVBRWp
    1 posts

I guess this thread, starting back in Nov shows that customer service is dead with Ubisoft. Such a shame that so many of us fans and customers are left hanging on a main story line. Sounds like it’s about time for a class action lawsuit. How many copies of Valhalla did they sell? I’m assuming most every gamer that did the 1.2.2 update has had this problem? Seems like most everyone that owns the game should have this problem.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 295 posts

Hey @guest-loxvbrwp

I have just sent a message to see if we can get an update on the investigation into this issue. We'll share anything we can on here as soon as we can.

Official Response
  • bluemalou
    15 posts

@ubi-froggard Is there anything new about this problem?

It's really nice that we have a new River Raid update. But still no update to resolving a bug in the MAIN STORY. I don't know how many times I have to repeat there is still a huge bug in the MAIN STORY after more than 10 months! It really feels like you aren't interested in resolving this bug and this bug will be there forever.

You've got anything about this bug also save datas on your cloud. So you have the best thing to repair this problem with all datas and scripts etc. But nothing and I'm really wondering WHY?!

Thank you for paying so much money for not continuing the MAIN STORY.

I'm really that angry and I have enough for waiting. Repair this problem in September/October 2021 finally or give me my money back! You can't tell that is alright waiting for more than 10 months to resolve a bug in the main story! And I have no guarantee when I'm replay this game that this problem won't show up again. Some other user tried that and he got the same problem again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bluemalou,

We are aware that the investigation into King Killer has been ongoing for some time. Please be assured that the development team are still investigating both of the following issues further:

• Ivarr doesn't move when prompted to "Follow Ivarr."
    • The cinematic at the end of the fight with Ivarr doesn't trigger, and Eivor is stuck in the arena.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding either investigation. Please note that we are unable to speculate on how long an investigation may last for, or provide any information regarding fixes when this has not been confirmed by the development team. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that has been caused.

As soon as we have any news to share with you all regarding "King Killer," we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • bluemalou
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis This is exactly the same default answer like in the past months. This isn't enough anymore and I'm also tired to read always the same default answer which doesn't help.

I want to know know WHY isn't there any updates to this problem since almost a year?

@Ubi-Froggard sent a message to the investigation team and there is also no answer about that. Why is there also no info about that?

• Ubi-Borealis

I understand that you are hoping for more information, @bluemalou. I can see that @Ubi-Froggard has reached out to the development team for an update, which they have not yet shared with us.

The last update we received from the development team regarding "King Killer" is that they're still investigating both of the reported issue further. In the meantime, the development team are interested in collecting additional save files and videos from affected players to assist with the ongoing investigation. I can see that your report has already been forwarded to the team for further investigation. If we require any additional information from you as part of the investigation, we will reach out within this thread.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel our messages are the same. Please note that the player support team is unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs, when there are none available. We are only able to share the information that has been provided to us by the development team. Once we have any new information to share with you regarding "King Killer," we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • izzyv91
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis so it’s not just me asking for money back.

This is stupid. How difficult is it for the dev team to provide an estimate after almost a year on this. Starting to think you’ve not actually given this to them….

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello @izzyv91,

Thank you for the update and I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. I can assure you that the teams are investigating these issues. However, due to the complexity of the issue, it might take longer than usual to provide a resolution - however, once we hear back about the planned fix and any ETA, we will share those details with everyone through this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics