Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Grymmdjarr26
    Original poster 4 posts

In the quest king killer at the end after defeating Ivarr the quest dosen't trigger the cutscene and my saves just take me to the start of the boss fight

Ivarr's dialogue also dosen't play during the fight

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Grymmdjarr26
    Original poster 4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lil-Bonk
    1 posts

Sorry that this isnt an answer but I'm having the same issue and literally cant progress any [censored] further, were you able to get a fix for this? Its been 2 days and they havent answered you so I have little hope for my ticket, dont want to have to refund this game but literally cant do anything.

• Grymmdjarr26
    Original poster 4 posts

@lil-bonk No, I even deleted and reinstalled the game. I can leave the area and keep exploring the world but I can't get back into the fight area.

• Anthster
    1 posts

In the king killer quest after killing Ivarr no cutscene plays and the quest doesn’t complete it just says my objective is to kill ivarr

• Bonattack
    8 posts

@anthster I don't know.

• JR1909
    1 posts

If anyone knows how to fix a bug, i could use some help. [Spoiler Alert] I am at the King Killer Quest and everytime I kill the boss for that fight the cinematic scene thats suppose to start wont start and on my quest list it remains undone. I’ve tried leaving the area, doing other quests, reinstalling the game, and going back and restarting from a further back saved. My games up to date latest version. Also I’m playing on the PS5 just in case that helps. This completely fucken ruined the game I’ve played a lot and it ain’t worth restarting. So if anyone can help id appreciate it.

• Lcwl123
    1 posts

when I go to do the king killer quest and I’m prompted to follow Ivarr but he does not move and also the cutscene does not start either. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I have tried multiple restarts and uninstalling the game.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@lcwl123 You have to be more specific where in the quest you are. If it's after Ivarr defeated the king, though it's a while since I did this quest, have you laid the king on your horseback, because Ivarr won't move before you do so ...

• skullr4fael
    3 posts

The title of this topic already speaks for itself, Ivarr is frozen right before the cutscene, which will start the attack, if it starts.

Has anyone else had this problem? does anyone know how to solve? @ubisoftsupport support hasn't responded to me in days.

Ps. The game is already updated for today's update.

• Priesstley
    1 posts

So what did you guys do? I’m stuck with this same issue. I can’t get into the fighting area again after fighting Ivarr. He bugged into a mountain at the end... after leaving and coming back, he’s standing nearby and I can’t touch him. I just have the “King Killer” quest in blue, Ivarr is standing there alive, I can see his dead body on the mountain, can’t get in the pit now and can’t progress the story at all.

• rhyno9250
    1 posts

Spoiler: After Ceowulf is murdered and Ivarr sets off to kill the king, he rides about halfway between the camp and Caustow Castle. He proceeds to get off his horse and then nothing happens. I assume this is when a cutscene is supposed to appear showing the next step of the quest, but nope. He does not move. I lured in enemies to see if after the fighting it would snap back to normal, didn’t work. I even corraled him to the castle via horseback, which took forever, and nope nothing. I know this is the last quest in this specific arc, yet I do not know how to proceed. Help

• guest-fT8xIWWF
    1 posts

the game wont proceed during king killer quest - following Ivarr, the film that is suppose to start automaticly when you Get close to the Caustow Castle dosent start, Ivarr just stands there and nothing is happening.

• Chrueschman
    1 posts

Same to me.after i killed ivarr, there is no quest symbol on the map where do i have to go.the quest says i still have to conquer the caustow vest,bit its already done. Please help ubisoft

• Capone353
    3 posts

My game has stopped before the cut screen in the king killer mission and nothing will let me reset or get to the cut

• Kit2tle
    1 posts

King Killer is bugged. Ivarr will not move, the task says to follow him and he remains still. This will not let me beat the sciropescire quest and needs to be addressed. I have fast traveled and meditated and even reloaded last save point and he is still glitched.

• NichCurtis_007
    3 posts

I am not sure if this issue is being tracked or not, (I have come across it multiple times on reddit threads) but there appears to be an issue with the quest, "Heavy is the Head." Specifically the "Follow Ivarr" part. He runs into a corner and remains there no matter what I do saying, "hurry up Eivor!" I have restarted the ps4 and all the like, but I am still having issues. It has even made my "fast travel" function improperly where it freezes me in place in a poor graphic representation of where I currently was. I have decided to move on to a different region on the alliance map in hopes that the bug gets fixed by the time I get back to it. I am hoping that I dont have to restart the game to fix it though. I appreciate any feedback, thank you!

• AngryPanda0416
    1 posts

I have a similar issue but before the the fight. When I'm meant to be following Ivarr to set up a camp outside of the castle, Ivarr gets off his mount and gets stuck in one general area. Does anyone have a solution for this? I don't have a saves that I can load before this either.

• B0ondog
    1 posts

@lcwl123 I'm having the same issue. Here's what I've tried (nothing worked thus far)

1. The load and reload to Norway trick
    2. Reload into other zones and back in
    3. Pledge to another zone, complete it, and return
    4. Changed EIvor's appearance (male/femaile swap)
    5. Leaving the Animus, return to play as Eivor

This occurs directly after returning Ceolbert to the camp before Ivarr gets on his horses. He stands there in an animation loop.

• MikeFoxtrot77
    1 posts

Anyone having trouble where in the starting of King killer quest before arriving at the castle, ivar stop moving and refuse to move o the designated area?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics