Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@bluemalou Thank you so much for sharing this Twitch link! I've just gotten that over to our teams to be reviewed further.

@fotisk2 Understood! I'll let the teams know this. 😊

@izzyv91 Of course. I'm sorry that I do not have any updates to share regarding the issue with "King Killer" at this time.

Official Response
  • izzyv91
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent any updates on king killer? I’ve just updated and this main mission bug STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED. Please pass on my displeasure to your tech team and get them to step it up

• prodriguez4890
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • izzyv91
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent also why is it still not on either of the known issues list or Megathread?

it’s an item that player across multiple platforms (I’m playing PS4 game on PS5) have been experiencing since at least NOVEMBER 2020!

• bluemalou
    2 posts

Still no bug fix to "Killer King" after the latest update. It's really frustrating not contuing the main story since so many weeks. I really don't understand it...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I've merged some additional similar threads into this megathread, so we can keep all information and updates from the investigations in one place.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to share their reports, and to include additional images/videos. These have been forwarded to the development team as part of the ongoing investigations I'd like to provide an update on the status of the investigations regarding "King Killer."

• Ivarr doesn't move when prompted to "Follow Ivarr."
      • Comment: The development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update's release. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted in this thread and in the News & Announcements forum
    • The cinematic at the end of the fight with Ivarr doesn't trigger, and Eivor is stuck in the arena.
      • Comment: The development team are interested in collecting additional videos and the saves of affected players. Please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look.

If you are encountering a different issue to the ones listed above, please provide a detailed description of the trouble you're encountering, as well as a video of the issue occuring in-game. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

As mentioned by my colleague @UbiExcellent, the Known Issues List and the Megathread List are non-exhaustive, and the issue you're encountering may not be present. I'd like to assure you all that this doesn't mean an investigation isn't taking place, or that it has been closed. I have now added this thread to the Megathread List, as you have requested. The Known Issues List is not managed by the player support team, so we have no control of this. We have passed on the suggestion to the Community Team to see if it could potentially be added in the future.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend taking the time to read the recent Dev Blog, as this provides more insight into the internal development processes and how investigations are carried out.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • rhydas
    2 posts

just wondering if the king killer quest has been fix as ive been reading that the part ivarr and evor is about to storm the keep is a cutscenes but on my copy it never happened.
    so my question is has ot been fixed or is there a fix to come

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @rhydas! Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

The issue wherein the player is unable to follow Ivarr or trigger the cutscene before the siege is due to be resolved in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this fix will be released. Once we have more information to share from the development team, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rhydas
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for getting back about this

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @rhydas πŸ™‚ It looks like the development team intend to resolve the issue wherein Ivarr doesn't move or trigger the cutscene in TU 1.2.2. This is targeted to be released in June. Once we have a confirmed release date, we will let you know within the forums.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics