Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• charleslittler1
    1 posts

On the step to follow ivar to caustow castle and he stopped riding his horse and will not progress any farther. Can not revert a saved game due to continuing on the story in hopes it would correct so there is no saved game to go back to. Can not progress much of the story at the moment as this is an important step in the quest line.

• friedman8496
    3 posts

When you follow Ivarr from Wesberie to the spot where he is suppose to set up camp For the castle assault. Cut scene doesn’t happen and am stuck unable to start/finish quest

• friedman8496
    3 posts

@angrypanda0416

same issue

• guest-iaX4HHSI
    4 posts

AC Valhalla won’t let me complete quest titled “bloody path to peace.” I literally finished the quest and at the end of the conversation I had with Ivarr, I choose not to follow him to go looking for for Cleoberts killers. Now however is still has that same quest on my tracker but no information on it because I completed it. Now when I go back to where that quest should have ended, Cleoberts body still lays there dead in the middle of the camp and Ivarr is no where to be seen. I should have been given the next quest to start but I’m still stuck on the previous right before even though I’ve completed everything there was to do. I never got the notification that says ”quest complete” or the new quest to do after bringing back Cleobert from the wolf cave.

• Hxrrisons
    1 posts

@chrueschman I'm getting the exact same issue, did you fix this somehow?

• friedman8496
    3 posts

Cutscene after the follow Ivarr objective won’t start Ivarr just standing in road with 2 other Vikings. Plz help this is so aggravating

• timonline79
    1 posts

@skullr4fael I have the same problem

Ivarr got on a horse then does nothing

• guest-xuzNB8yp
    4 posts

Bonjour Ubi,
    Je suis bloqué dans la mission regicide. On me demande de suivre Ivar aux abords de château de Caustow, mais rien ne se passe.
    J'ai tout essayé (desinstaller le jeu, reprendre une ancienne sauvegarde) rien n'y fait..
    Help

• guest-xuzNB8yp
    4 posts

Hello,
    I can't interact with IVAR in the mission "regicide" (french). (I tryed to reinstall the game and upload a previous save.)
    HELP !!

• guest-xuzNB8yp
    4 posts

I can't interact with Ivar

• guest-mWVrDQm2
    1 posts

@priesstley Hi. I’m struggling with the same issue. I deactivated the quest then changed the map to Norway, reactivated the quest, at this point I could see the quest on the England map but When I go to the fight scene, the problem is still there. Are there any patches available?

• guest-TPKyE0K0
    1 posts

the supposed bug fix in the King Killer mission still caused a glitch and in following what was told to me, I now cannot go back to an earlier save point and have to replay over 31 hours of gameplay. Thanks Ubisoft for your “bug fix” because it did nothing but wast 31 hours of my life.

• Karloatl
    3 posts

After leaving Ceowulfs body in Weberie, I follow Ivar to the camp close by. But at that point he doesn't do a thing. He is supposed to get on one of the horses so I can follow but he just stays there. I've restarted the game, tried to fast travel to another location, change Eivors gender, switch missions, turn of the ps, but still nothing.

• Areskooo
    1 posts

Hey guys. I've got the same issue. I killed Ivarr and there is two of him now. One dead on the ground and one standing on a rock nearby... Can't do anything with any of them... I tried restarting the game... No luck

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone, and apologies for the time it has taken us to respond to the comments on this thread. Our teams have received similar reports about the cutscene not triggering after completing "King Killer" and are currently investigating. If anyone has footage showing this error taking place, please post the video link here and I'll be happy to forward it to our dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • Eric3988
    2 posts

Do you not believe us Ubisoft. I've been stuck on this mission the whole game. I cant go any further until I finish the alliance map. It won't let me finish the quest with randvi. I've tried everything and I do not want to delete the game and start over. I have over 200 hours into this game. You all need to actually fix this or kindly give me my money back. I paid $120 bucks for the digital version.

• Eric3988
    2 posts

@mikefoxtrot77 i killed Ivarr and it won't let me turn in the quest to randvi, so annoyed did you get yours fixed?

• fotisk2
    4 posts

There is a bug on King Killer quest. I cant continue. Also there is no sign on my map. After defeating Ivarr there is no progress...

undefined

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@fotisk2 Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team is aware of reports related to "King Killer" not properly playing the cutscene after defeating Ivarr, and are currently investigating a solution. Our of curiosity, do you have a save file from before this fight? If so, would you be able to grab footage of this issue occurring in real-time?

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@eric3988 Hello and thanks for adding to this thread. I apologize if it sounded as if the team doesn't believe this is an issue for players, since this is certainly not the case. We request video footage as a way to further the team's current investigation, since this helps them pinpoint possible causes to reported issues, allowing a fix to be found. Are you able to share any footage with us on the forums? If so, that would be very much appreciated. However, if you would prefer to request a refund, please feel free to reach out to the original retailer for assistance with this, since the Support teams can only assist with purchases made within the Ubisoft Store.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics